Some Warnings and Information

This story will contain the following:

-BDSM
-Sadism
-Masochism
-Blood
-Sex
-Primal: predator/prey
-Rope
-Petplay
-Knife play
-Cursing
-severe bruising
-choking

What're some of those things are in as few words as possible:

BDSM: In the most basic form, BDSM (Bondage & Discipline/ Dominance & Submission/ sadomasochism) is all about the erotic and sexual acts and mindsets of dominating and relinquishing control. BDSM is not about abuse. It's a consensual agreement between consenting adults (which is why the main characters in this story will not engage in BDSM unless they are of legal consenting age.)

Pet Play: Pet play is a form of role-playing in various BDSM, D/s, and other kink practices. It is most commonly found as an aspect of D/s and other power exchange relationships. The participants can adapt just about any animal effect as their "pet" personality. Pet play is a style of role-playing which typically involves one or more players adopting roles as animals which are domesticated pets such as bunnies, puppies, kittens, and such. Note that it is common, but not to the exclusion of such, for pet players to be younger versions of the chosen animal (i.e. a kitten versus a mature cat). Petplay is not bestiality. There is no engagement in sexual activities with actual animals. Examples of animal roles: Kittens, Pups, Foxes, Cows, Ponies, Wolf Cubs, and Bunnies.

Primal: Primal play is where both parties assume predator/prey roles as part of a hunting scene where emotions are felt in their rawest forms. These can be, rough sexual feelings, but they could also be joy, silliness, deep feelings of love and intimacy, feelings of deep tenderness, even sadness, and grief. Primal play frequently contains elements of rough body play and fear play. Primal play is sometimes subdivided into preferred roles:

Primal Predator: A primal who seeks to hunt and attempt to capture prey.

Primal Prey: A primal who seeks to be hunted by a predator.

Masochism: is the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from one's own pain or humiliation.

Sadism: is the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.

This guide may be updated in the future if the need should arise. Thank you.