Trey's Friend August

Sorry for this late updatebut ♥♥Enjoy♥♥

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

1 week later  ▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

➢Yn Yln➢

Its been a week since I saw Trey… I've just be watching TMZ and heard him and Rihanna are engaged… I'm happy for them. 

But me and my daughter's we ok I guess just had to live with my bestfriend Claire for a while… cause Trey kicked ms out… . BUT!  I don't need him anymore im fine without him. 

Claire: “ Hey girl… you ok? ” she asks me.

Me: *sighs * “ yea… I can't lie I do miss him… but I just wanna move on” I say.

Claire: “ You can… youve been with Troy Songz , I was jealous cuz he famous… but mess with one of his friends…. Uh…. Chris or ooohhh August ” she says.

That is a great idea… August is waaaaaayyyy sexier than Trey… but idk how to get him…

As that thought was in my head Claire snapped her fingers in front of my face.

Claire: “ Earth to Yn” she says.

Me: “ oh sorry just thinking… .but yea I should but I gotta have him meet me somewhere ” I said.

Claire: “ Here!  I'll just take the girls to my moms and u two can talk” she says.

Me: “ ok” I say.

I sat there and thought of calling him…. The only reason why I have his number is because Trey told me to keep it just in case something happens.

I just called him

☎P.H.O.N.E /C.A.L.L☎

August :“ hello? ” * New Orleans  Accent*  he asks .

Me: “ Hey August its Yn… um…. Can you come to *street name/adress*? ” I ask.

August : “ sure thing baybee” he says.

Me: “ Thanks” I say then hanges up.

I sat there grinning like a mutafucka… .wow his New Orleans accent,  his tattoos, his smile,his height,  OOOOHHHHH just EVERTHING ABOUT HIM!! 

About 10mins later I hear a knock at the door… I get up to Answer it and it was August sexy ass.

I let him in and he sits on the couch.

Me: “ Sorry to bother you”  I said.

August :“  Nah Nah Nah… its ok babyee for real for real… I've been thinking bout you… alot… I mean when Trey brought you to the studio that day…. I just wanted to make you mines. ” he says.

Me: “ Ha!  Thats danny cause when I saw you I wanted to break up with Trey” I reply.

August :“ but you don't fucks with him anymore ya heard me? ” he says

I smiled… and instantly kissed him… but I pulled away real fast cause I just realized what I did.

Me: “ Im soooo sorry” I say.

August :* bites his lip and smiling* “ Nah babyee you coo ,im glad you did that” he says.

I looked down and saw he was on hard , I giggled and he covered it up with his hand.

August :“ my bad ma… it was just a big turn on” he says.

Me: “ its fine… ” I said then kissed him again.

*25 seconds later* 

As we made out for like 25 seconds… he held me in his arms.

August :“ Damn girl…. We didn't do nothing but kiss and im in love with ya”