Still A Lot Of Shit

✨Y/N P.O.V✨

August is really upset with me,  I don't even know if he's coming back tonight. I just bathe Ashley,  I showered and put on my red sports bra and black laced panties,  and got in bed watching t.v.

*15 mins later*

August walks in the room not even making eye contact with me,  I then hear the shower and I just continue watching tv.

25 minutes later he came out with his towel wrapped around his waist and I could see his V line. 

Me: “Baby im sorry” I say sitting up laying back on the head board.

He just ignores me and put on his deodorant and cologne and drying himself,  he did the unexpected and laid down still in his towel.

August :“ Baby im not mad at you im just dissapointed in you for saying that shit , I don't want you ever saying that shit  again,  ok? ” he says.

Me: “ Ok” i say.

August :“ Now come here and get on daddy” he smiles.

I lay on top of him and he just all touching on my ass.

We made out a little while then fell asleep.

Morning

August P.O.V

Me: “ Mannnn im tired of this shit,  fucking with you and yo mess,  dont try to come around now since I got money and the fame!  Fuck you! ” I say hanging up.

I turned around and saw Yn sitting up .

Me: “ Sorry babe” I say laying down.

Yn: “ Its ok baby who was that? ” she ask.

Me: “ My dad” I say.

Yn :“ Oh fuck him babe , but can I have a kiss? ” she asks biting her lip.

Me: *Smiles* “ Of Course ” I say.

She climbs on top of me and kiss my lips and she sucked on my bottom lip,  huge turn on and she knows it,  she was bout to get up but she's noylt finna tease me,  I flipped us over having me on top.  I then kissed her neck and pull her panties down and my boxers a little and stuck my dick in her she was moaning loudly and everything,  I then exit outta her and ran out the room.

Yn: “ TEASER!! ” She shouts.

I just laughed and went downstairs.

Y/N P.O.V

I  can't stand his sexy ass,  I got out of bed and got in the shower and did my hygiene routine,  I then put on my red sweat shirt that says Fuck Out Of Here in black letters with my black leggings and red and black Jordans. I then straighten my hair and headed downstairs.

August P.O.V

Me:"  the fuck you doing here!?"

??:" I know you missed me so don't even try to front." She says.

Yn:" Oh he'll nah , Is this the bitch from that restaurant!?" She yells.

Me:"Bae chill lemme handle this" I say kissing her lips.

Yn:"Mhmm" She says then walks away.

Alana:"I need you Auggy" She says pulling on my shirt.

Me:"Man fuck off my property bitch!" I yelled.

I slammed the door and I saw Ashley holding her teddy bear just staring at me.

Oh shit .

Me:*Picks her up*"Sorry baby girl, daddy doesn't mean to cuss or yell" I say.

Ashley:"Da da" She giggles.

I love her to death , with her spoiled as . We enter the kitchen and Yn was making breakfast, I sat Ashley in her high chair and kissed on Yn.

Yn:"Stop boy" She giggles.

Me:"Nope , this is for that little tease you pulled in the bedroom earlier" I say still kissing her.

Ashley:" Da Da!" She shouts.

Me:"Yes?" I say turning around.

She just smiles, I love seeing my family happy, but it's not all the way complete,  we gotta get the girls back.

End of chapter

Vote
Comment
Share