Chapter 1: Friends

It has been 4 weeks since Izuku has been at U.A and he's doing good progress mastering One For All. After receiving All Mights power, Izuku has been excluding time with friends to get betting at Full Cowling.

Izuku was right now doing his daily training in the U.A gym room doing some hard jabs and punches on the well made built punching bags U.A got from one of the schools Blacksmith's. Izuku then did a light smash on the metal covering of the bag and it went flying into the wall. "Ah dang it, this happened 3 times already. Maybe my quirk is getting stronger?" Izuku said after hearing... "KNOCK KNOCK" the young lad could hear on the door behind him. He saw an female-like shadow on the door window so he calmed down and opened the door to who it was. "*Opens door* oh hi Uraraka, fancy seeing you here" Izuku said looking at Uraraka in her formal clothes "same here Deku" she answered back looking at Izuku. "Me, Iida and Mina were getting ice cream if you want to come over with us." "oh sure why not" Izuku said grabbing his clothes and unwrapping the cloth on his hands, "I'll be ready in a jiffy okay!?" Izuku shouts as he walks away from Uraraka.

"I wish I had the guts to tell him I love him, dearly." Uraraka said pouncing in her bed waiting for Mina to call them down. You see Uraraka had an big crush on Izuku ever since he saved her, with deep feeling's for him she would just squeal or run away or do a hand motion if Izuku ever complimented her. "Iida, Uraraka, Midori were going!" Shouted Mina who was it at the door waiting for the group to eventually come. " I'm here!" The group said coming out, "okay so we're going to Baskin Robbins cause it's the best so tell the flavors you want." Mina said giving them a choice. "Chocolate Chip Mint for me." Izuku said. "Hazelnut..." Said Uraraka. "Blueberry thank you." Answered Iida. "Great I'll be having Rocky Road then. Alright gang let's go!"

After arriving at Baskin Robbins Mina said she'll buy the Ice Creams. "Hi welcome to Baskin Robbins how may we serve you" said the employee. "We'll have: Rocky Road, Blueberry, Hazelnut and Choc Chip Mint in an cone and one scoop each please." Said Mina giving the employee their order. "Okay coming right up." Said the employee. "That'll be $9.50 please" said the employee extending his hand for the money. "Here you go sir." Said Mina. " Thank you, enjoy." Said the employee.

Mina came to the table with the creamy goodness in her hands. "Here gang, there's the Ice Cream." Said Mina giving her friends the Ice-Cream. "Thanks Mina, what's the occasion?" Said Izuku wondering why they wanted to go here. "oh it's nothing just celebrating us being heroes, that's all." Answered Mina until being interrupted by Iida. "My Ice Cream tastes very GOOD." Said Iida almost shouting. "Hahahahahaha!" Laughed Mina.

But no laughter could be heard out of Uraraka's mouth. Izuku was worried that his friend was upset. "Hey Uraraka are you okay? You seem a bit upset." Said Izuku worried for his best pal. "What.... OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT HAHAHAH IM fine." Said Uraraka very weirdly. "Are you sure you fine? You acted very weird towards Midori." Mina said with a grin on her face. "It is not our business to know why Uraraka is acting very strangely. It is probably very personal" said Iida. " It's....... Nothing Iida..... Just. Well. A. Gravitiatioinal Attraction" Uraraka said drooling looking Midoriya without no one noticing. " A Gravitiatioinal Attraction huh? Very smart Uraraka! Where did you learn quantum physics like that!" Shouted out Izuku looking at Uraraka with amazement. " Oh wow..... Thanks Deku!" Said Uraraka. 'I think I found two love birds.'  said mina in her thoughts.

After everyone was done eating Ice Cream Mina decided to let her and Iida go and let Uraraka and Izuku to walk with each other to the dormitory's. "Okay me and Iida are going to go so you guys can walk with each other okay! Okay." Said Mina with a devilish grin on her face like she's going to rape you out of nowhere. " Wait Mina but-" before Izuku could say anything Iida and Mina ran away like Sonic. " Welp that was worth asking." Said Izuku. "Well it's getting late so let's go I guess." Said Uraraka. " Right let's go." Answered Izuku.

As the two were walking Uraraka started blushing very hard that she was walking with her biggest crush ever. " I- Izu- Izuku." Stuttered Uraraka. "Yes Uraraka?" Said Izuku. "I- I Lov..... I MEAN YOUR REALLY COOL HAHAHA." Shouted out Uraraka who tried to confess to Izuku. " Are you sure your fine Uraraka? You really are acting weird." Izuku said thinking to himself.

As Izuku and Uraraka arrived at the dorms, Toru and Momo were wondering where their went after Iida and Mina arrived. "Now where have you two gone?" Said Momo. "Oh, we went to Baskin Robbins with Iida and Mina and me and Deku decided to walk by ourselves." Said Uraraka. Momo and Toru were kind of convinced but decided not to keep on questioning them. "Okay..... Whatever that wasn't so romantic well go away then." Toru said expecting that Uraraka managed to tell that she loved Izuku. " Alright then I'm going to my room see you gals later." Said Izuku walking to his room through the boy halls.

" I can't believe you didn't tell him Ochaco!" Said Toru disappointed in her best friend. "Agreed" answered Momo. "I know guys but I'll tell him tomorrow under the blossom tree at 3:00pm sharp!" Said Uraraka with determination in her eyes. "Good luck then." Said Toru as she went to her room. "Same here, good night Uraraka." Momo said going to her room to.

Uraraka just sighed and went into her room and was in her bed thinking about Izuku. "I tell my love for you Deku, I will!" Shouted Uraraka.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello reader and if you made it to the end congrats! Because you will embark on an new journey where Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka become an beautiful couple. Welcome reader to....

Universe•° ☄️

Story published by: opcfinns

E n j o y