Chapter 2: Her Confession

Izuku just woke up from his slumber, remembering what happened last night. "That was really weird. Actually it was more than weird!" Izuku shouted waking up Kirishima making him go to his room. "Hey Mido-Bro, did anything happen?" Kirishima asked. "Ah, hey Kirishima, just an nightmare hehe." Said Izuku while he scratched the back of his neck. "Well I'm gonna wake up Karminari and Sato to tell to get ready for school. See ya." Said Kirishima as he left the room.

Izuku then rose up from his bed, got up and saw a text from Uraraka on his phone.

Ochaco Uraraka: Hey Deku! Just wondering if you'd like to hang with me at the Blossom Tree after school 3:00pm sharp.

IzukuDekuM: Oh, sure Uraraka I'll come over and invite Mina and Iida if that's okay with you?

Ochaco Uraraka: Um no thanks, because I wanted to talk to you private...

IzukuDekuM: Oh, okay. I'll bring some Cinnamon rolls for the both of us. See ya Uraraka.

IzukuDekuM has left the chat

As Izuku picked up his phone and put it inside his bag, he got his clothes and went to the boys bathroom and twisted the lever and put on the hot water as he got the block of soap and washed himself. "Ah, this feels very good." Izuku said really relaxed. "Hey Midoriya, why are up early?" Said Karminari. "Oh well just a thing I remembered while hanging out with Uraraka." Said Izuku as grabbed the soap block and scrubbed his armpit. "Hehehe did you pop a feel? Or- or did you look at her naked!" Shouted Karminari as he put his thumbs up smiling as Izuku hit him in the shoulder while blushing very lightly. "You bloody perverted freak." Izuku said chuckling. "Hey, at least I'm not like Mineta, jeez." Karminari said frowning then laughing. "You have a point." Said Izuku done with his shower. "I'm getting dressed in my room. Bye Karminari!" Said Izuku walking out of the boys bathroom.

As Izuku was walking he bumped into the Blonde Spikey Haired prick himself..... Katsuki Bakugo. "Tch... Get out of my way Deku." Said Katsuki with dagger shaped eyes with his teeth gritted. "Sure Katsuprick." Said Izuku laughing while walking into his room. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU LITTLE SMARTASS BITCH!!!!" Shouted Katsuki frothing in rage while Izuku just shrugged and went to his room. "Ah, let's do this." Izuku said as he was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. Izuku and Sato we're pretty much the cooks in Class-1A. Wether it be from desserts, gourmet foods or just normal dinner meals, Izuku and Sato would ace it. "*Yawn* morning Midoriya, what are you cooking for breakfast?" Said Sato while grabbing the Bacon and Pancake mix. "Ah, good morning Sato. Just making pancakes, bacon and eggs. But I'll make some Maronns and an Hazelnut filled cake for you Sato." Said Izuku as he started making Sato's breakfast. "Thanks Midoriya, I appreciate it." Said Sato as he started making everyone else's breakfast. "Morning Deku, morning Sato." Said Uraraka stretching her arm. "Morning Uraraka, were making breakfast." Said Izuku with a smile on his face. "Wow it's smells very good guys!!" Shouted Uraraka. "Uh, thanks Uraraka." Said Sato smiling.

As everyone woke up, Izuku and Sato were done with breakfast.

It was the end of breakfast, and Izuku was getting his bag and phone ready. He walked out of the dormitory's and ran towards Tsuyu, Uraraka and Iida. "Hey guys, what's going on?" Izuku said. The truth was they were silent because Uraraka told Iida and Tsuyu that she loves Izuku like a lot. "Well you guys must be fine I guess....." Izuku said as he ran away to class. "So, you're really not going to stutter or be a blushing mess when he comes, right? *Kero*" Said Tsuyu as she put her finger on the tip of her mouth as usual. "Yes I won't." Said Uraraka smiling.