Chapter 4 - Draco Malfoy is an Arse

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Getting off the train Harry helped me down. There was this weird tingling sensation when his hand touched mine, not in a romantic way. It was a weird burning feeling and my arm started to ache. He looked as shocked as I did, touching a hand to his forehead. Hermione turned to us and noticed our moment so she grabbed Ron's arm and they started walking. Just as Harry and I started walking the path to what I had been told where carriages, a certain towheaded boy I head meet earlier slammed in between us pushing me into the train and Harry almost off the sidewalk.

"Surprised the ministry's still letting you walk around free potter!" He said looking smug. "you better enjoy it while you can! I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it!"

Harry lunged for him while Ron grabbed his shoulders effectively holding him back. Hermione gripped onto my arm next to me. keeping me behind Harry and out of Malfoys vision.

"What I tell you! Complete nutter!" Malfoy said to his two goons on either side of him.

"Just stay away from me!" Harry screamed at him.

I held in a shutter. This side of Harry was honestly scary. Malfoy's eyes drifted to me.

"aw does potter have a girlfriend? Ha..." He paused then really looked at me. "Your the girl from flourish and blots! See potter even your girlfriend has better taste then you! She told me I was handsome! Couldn't keep her eyes away from me!" He laughed with his friends.

I gave my sickly sweet smile again and came out from behind Harry.

"I said your handsome but I also said your a waste of space because of your nasty attitude. So why don't you leave before I mess up your face! Its the only thing you really have going for ya!" I yelled at him. This time Hermione laughed restraining me as Malfoys face flushed with anger as him and his goons turned to leave.

The four of us continued our walk to the carriages. When we got there we waited for another carriage to arrive. Harry looked over just as I did.

"What is it?" He asked allowed. staring at the giant skeleton creature in front of us.

"What is what Harry?" Hermione asked.

"You don't see it? The thing pulling the carriage!" I asked looking confused. Harry looked at me surprised I could see it as well.

"See what? I don't see anything" Ron said.

"They're pulling themselves as always you two, come on." Hermione pulled us both up and into the Carriage.

"Don't worry, your not going crazy, I see them too." A girl with white hair and a calm high voice stated. She sounded a little like she was on a drug of some sort but didnt look it.

"Everyone this is loony loveg...." Hermione realized her flaw in words and backtracked her words. "This is Luna lovegood" She said looking away this time. I sat next to Ron on the end.

"What an interesting necklace." Says Hermione, probably trying to make up for her word vomit feaux paw earlier.

"Its a charm actually" She said kindly, then leaned toward Nevil. "Keeps away the nargles." She then continued. "Hungry, hope there's pudding."

Harry leans over to Hermione, "What's a nargle?" he whispers as I repress my smile.

"I don't know." Hermione answers with a concerningly weirded out smile.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We arrive in the Great Hall and it was beautiful. The ceiling was magically charmed to look like the night sky and candles hovered overhead. The tables were filled with food. Luna went to sit at the ravenclaw table as the rest of our group went to Gryffindor.