The Part After The Beginning

It was dark. Really dark. The blue haired boy rubbed his eyes and struggled to get out of the void. It felt like he was drowning. His arms moved as if blocked by something.
     "Frank." A man called as he rocked him back and forth vigorously. He recognized the voice, but he didn't care. He just wanted to escape. Frank let out a scream, his mouth shut fast. Fast enough that he didn't take the normal precaution to avoid his snakebites. His tooth hit the metal, causing him pain. The man rocked him harder, his hands tightening on Frank's side and upper arm.
     "Frank! C'mon!"
     Frank gasped and opened his eyes. The space around him wasn't black, it was a bright white. It looks like a ceiling. As soon as Frank let out a relieved laugh, he felt his body fall a few feet. He let out another scream, this time not even closing his mouth. He landed on a soft surface, like a bed or- Now he knew what was going on. He had read something online about how if your mind enjoys something enough, it can force itself back to that place or experience. He was back in the dream. Now he felt the raised pattern on the quilt. He looked to his side and it was the same baby blue as in his dream. 
     "Ha ha," The same voice said.  Frank matched it to a face. A face normally under a fedora.