Chapter 7: Royal Fun Part 2

The next day I woke up to my alarms going off letting me know someone was trying to access my room. I heard some knocking at the door. I reached out to see who it was and saw the princess on the other side. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of her. There was one problem though. I had morning wood. I walked over to the bedroom door, dropped the listening shields and yelled down the hall, "Be right there".

I went into the bathroom and peed. Now I wanted to tell you this because of how great it felt. I would like to remind you that I haven't been eating or drinking anything for some time. By doing all of this, I didn't have a need to charge up. This is when I decided to attempt to keep a regular schedule of eating, drinking, and sleeping. What I wasn't looking forward to was the conversation that was about to come.

When I opened the room door, there stood Princess Fedora with her hands on her hips. Out came the infamous words no man wants to hear from a woman, "We need to talk".

She came right in with no invitation and started pacing back and forth. She looked like she was ready to so some exercising this mourning. She was wearing some nice purple tennis shoes, tight grey pants, and a white t-shirt. I could tell it was white by the way the purple light hit it.

Then the rambling came. She was on a roll and I didn't want to stop her. I honestly drowned out some of it. The summary, from what I could gather, as she was embarrassed at her actions last night and didn't know why she did it. We barely knew each other. The last guy she said 'Me Dear' to turned out to be a total jerk and ran off with some other woman before the royal decree.

There, I just saved you 30 minutes of reading. When she was done she stopped talking and walking and turned to me. "Do you understand what I'm saying?" She asked.

I walked up to her. She was tall even in tennis shoes. I wanted to get as close as possible. "Yes, I understand. We still have a few days on this ship. How about we get to know each other and see where it goes".

I gave her a kiss on the forehead. She returned my kiss by kissing me on my lips and saying, "Your still my dear".

Like a light switch, she went from crazy pacing woman rambling away to being my girlfriend on our way to meet her dad. The difference was that she was a princess and her father was a king of the entire planet. I don't mind a little crazy in a woman and hoped that was all she had in her.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" She asked me as she turned and started walking over to the table by the wall.

"No, not yet. You woke me up".

"How about I treat you to my breakfast favorite", she said as she started pressing buttons on the microwave thing by the tables.

As it turns out, that thing I thought was a microwave was actually a food dispenser. She took out one plate of food and set it on the table. She pressed some more buttons and another plate looking exactly the same with the same food appeared. She placed that on the table and sat down in the chair closest to the wall.

"It's a shame they didn't give you quarters with a window on this side", she told me as she started to eat.

Finishing whatever I just put in my mouth "It's OK", I answered her, "There is one in my bedroom".

She giggled like a school child. I knew what she was thinking. "Heck I could probably read her mind if I wanted to, "I thought to myself.

But I didn't want to do that. Then again it would answer a few things so I did. Not to go crazy I did what Jennifer was doing to me and put her thoughts into messages and mental images into pictures and put them up to the side so I could see them instead of hearing them. Sure enough, she was thinking of the two of us making love by the window. Then a message appeared "NO NO bad girl. You need to know what he's up too. I swear if he is a spy I will kill him with my bare hands".