Forever goodbye

Aleena's mom POV-late that Saturday night I heard the worst news possible Aleena died.i couldn't help but let out a gasp  started sobbing my baby died I decided to call aleena's dad to let him know the news I had to. I told the family the news and we were shattered so the airport called me and told me she was in the hospital so I went by and saw her I walked in to see her lifeless pale body just laying there I went up and held her hand "goodbye aleena" aleena pov- I wake up to be in a hospital room no ones around I look around confused I look to the bed next to me and Tyler is laying there "tyler?" "Aleena!" He gets up and says "your up from your coma" I was in a coma so nothing was real? He calls the doctor in and he calls my mom she was crying on the phone saying she was in her way. She walks in with tears of joy running to me hugging me "you've been in a coma for 2 months" I lay there just overwhelmed in thoughts I didn't know what to say or do my mom is squeezing my hand in tears of joy and Tyler is telling me everything I missed like Billie elish dropped her new album and how there's a lot of beef going on social media I can't bealive what he told me next Ben was the one who hit us he died and his funeral was Friday that's crazy. Apparently he went to go get beer at the store and had a few and but us on the way back,why did I think I liked him was it beaucse he was one of the last people I saw before my "nightmare" that lasted two months . I had to get tested to make sure I was okay to go home and I passed all the test , I got home and I was so happy I missed this place so much but I wonder if Tyler stayed faithful to me I trust him I love him. I rember he gave me a neckless I touch it with grace and smiled he looks at me and smiles at me.  Then he picks me up and Carrys me to our bed he lays me down gently and gets on top of me and kisses my forehead then whispers in my ear "I love you beautiful" then he gets off me and winks at me and leaves the room. Wow just wow I missed that  I missed him and I couldn't do anything about it atleast I have him now I'm never gonna let him go ever. Tomorrow is Ben's funeral I don't really wanna go but lynaya needs the support "does she know I'm up"? I question so I call and she answered she didn't think I was up and she told me everything she's been through almost losing her bestfriend and boyfriend it was around 10 and lynaya went to sleep. Tyler was cooking dinner and I was laying down trying to relax because I was stressed and I'm not supposed to be Tyler walks in with spaghetti and hands it to me "thanks baby" I say "your welcome babe" "I have a question " I say "yeah?" Tyler replies curiously "did you cheat on me when I was in coma?" Tyler looks at me and stops eating "uhhhh" he says and I say "please tell me" he moves his plate aside "yeah I did I numbed the pain to I was drinking like crazy and and I got really drunk and.." he says looking down "I didn't fucking die the what do  you mean Tyler did you think I was gonna die?" I say "YOU WERNT IN GOOD SHAPE ALEENA I WAS SCARED AND STRESSED" he  yells at me furiously  I started sobbing "Aleena baby.." he says pulling me over "with who?" I said  "lynaya she was upset over Ben dying and I..." he says "get off me!" I get up and slam the door with tears in my eyes I didn't turn back I grabbed my mini back pack with most of my stuff in it and pack some clothes my charger,wallet etc. I call my mom in panic telling her I need her to pick me up right now and so she did when she gets here she rushes in and sees me sitting on the couch crying "Aleena!" She says running over to me "common honey" she grabbed my hand and tells me to sit in the car "what the hell Tyler what the fuck did you do?!" She says I didn't go in the car I just sat in the couch wishing I never woke up for that coma id  rather be dead 7ft under ground right now. " I cheated"i here him say my mom slaps him  she gave you everything  and says "you don't deserve her" and grabbed me and walked out "it's okay honey" she takes me to get house and I sleep in my old bedroom. I wake up to get read for the funeral with a massive headache we get there and I see Ben's body I didn't understand why they deside to have the funeral now but I heard he died last week cause he was in bad condition. It's sad to see him there but he put himself there. The funeral was going on when j look over to see Tyler hugging lynaya so I just focused on Ben saying a forever goodbye. The funeral was over and I went home and I decided to write Music I have for years but I posted it, I woke up to see my phone blew up from my song it was called "stuck on love" from there in I continued to make music and I was happy to. From being in that coma it taught me don't take little things for granted follow your dreams,try new things, hang out with your friends beacuase i wouldnt be here without alisha,Lindsey,abe and lynaya .  Do good in school so you can have a stable future spend time with you loved ones beaucse you don't know when it's gonna be a forever good bye.

Now it's the end I hope you enjoyed:)