9

Kentrell's Pov

I rubbed on Stokeley's back as he snored on my chest. I took a moment to enjoy his presence upon me until he rolled over. His "titties" that were illuminated in the light. He had a female figure, nicely shaped areoles which weren't too big that showed off his prominently hard nipples. His rolls that had the cutest little stretch marks that continued on to his large ass.

I stared in admiration seeing the love marks I made all over the man. I didn't even take time to see the orange and green half and half durag on. He knows those are my favorite colors, especially on his cute self. My eyes wandered from his tattoos to his beautiful lashes then to his full lips that were currently forming a smile to telling me he was awake.

"You know it's rude to stare right," he said opening up his eyes giggling. I pulled him closer "What I can't stare at you lil mama," I said he cuddled into my chest. "I ain't say all dat slime," he said which was mumbled but I smiled my mini-me. "Why you always wearing a durag," I said picking his face up to hear his answer.

"I just like them," he said quickly like he was trying to get away from the subject. "I don't think that's the real answer tell daddy what's wrong" I said rubbing his back. He slowly started crying before he had started untying his durag. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to I ain't finna pressure you baby" I said kissing his tear stained cheeks.

"No it's alright I need to get this off my chest" he whipping his face before taking the durag showing his dreads most of them either weren't there or were almost to the point of falling out. "What happened to you baby" I said kissing his head.

"More like who when Jahseh and I were dating he would get mad at me to the point he would pull my hair till I bleed then would tell me how bad I looked, it became a habit so I would just cover it up with durags" he said through tears.
I got up to get him a shirt to wear then I picked him up bringing him into my bathroom.

I placed him on my counter. "You know you really is cute like you my luh baby, mama" I said making him smile through the tears. "I'm finna do something do you trust me" I said grabbing my razor plugging it in. "Yes I do" he said I kissed his lips then I began to shave his head. After a few minutes I was finished. "Damn you look good as fuck" I said licking my lips.

He looked back at the mirror before jumping to hug me. "Thank you so much Kenny I feel like i'm finally free from him" he said I kissed him. "Know I got you baby, you and me against the world baby alright" I said he smiled stuck out his pinkie and I wrapped mines around his before shaking it.

"Everyone be calling you mean and shit but you been nothing but nice to me since you seen me and I want to say thank you for that. Since I was young I ain't really had no one who love me I was raised by two people who not only hated each other but me. It also didn't help that all the relationships I went into were the same with abusive people until Jah. I never had someone so loving before enter my life till he snapped and started hurting me" he started to tear up damn I ain't know he was really going through this so I just rubbed his back giving him a shoulder to cry on.

"I just really like you and I'm done with being hurt like I can't do it no more. I want to feel loved like this forever not until you get bored of me or something. I just want to feel like someone really there for me you know" he said I could hear through his voice the pain he had been going through.

"I ain' finna hurt you and I promise that I learned betta than that from my moms. I know that you be hearing what they be saying about me and I ain't gonna lie it's true. I used to be playing with people and stuff like that but you different slime I really like your little ass and i'm trying to show you love like my parents taught me before they had passed" I said kissing his lips one more time before he pulled me in.

"I trust you but let me repay you for all you've done," he said kissing my neck while he rubbed his hand over my semi-hard dick. "You ain' gotta do all dat" I said biting my lip as he unbuttoned my pants. "Shhh let me make daddy feel good" he said getting in front of me on his knees taking my boxers off with his hands on my dick staring at it.

"Daddy's dick is so biggggg" he said giving a kiss to my tip. He then spit on my slit letting his tongue swirl in it before he swirled around it before he slobbered on my dick bobbing his head on my dick as he was sucking my shit full while he hands massaged my balls. "Shit just like that" I said leaning on the counter. He choked before moaning around the base of my dick bringing a vibrating sensation around it as he continued to look up at me.

"Fuck babe you look so pretty chocking on my shit" I tried my best to not come undone so easily but Stokeley was eating my shit up and I felt my stomach knot up. "Damnnn Stoke you so good I finna-FUCK" I said shooting my cum down his throat. I pulled out as I watched him swallow my kids.

"How are you still hard" he said looking at my dick. "Bend over on the counter and you can find out why" I said. He smiled before doing so.