14

Stokeley's POV

"Good morning sexy" I heard from Kentrell as I opened my eyes to see him not there though. I looked around and I didn't see him anywhere.

I shook out my tired and sore legs wobbling to his room to see where he was but he wasn't there either and then I looked all around the house not seeing him anywhere. I got my phone and made a group facetime call to Symere, Nick, and Gazzy.

Me: Hey y'all

Gazzy: What's wrong baby

Symere: What that dented can ass motherfucker do

Nick: Who I gotta pull up on

Me: How y'all even know something was wrong

Gazzy: You ain't smiling and you not cuddled up with Kentrell something must have happened

Symere: That nigga ain't shit

Nick: Preach niggas ain- neva mind what I was saying (Taymor had him in his lap and choked him out telling him he dares him to finish that sentence)

Me: Tell me why this nigga done gave me his damn demon seeds yesterday then this morning he was nowhere to be found like he just disappeared like I was a one night stand

Symere: I knew when I saw him at his baby mother house this morning I just thought he was picking up his kid he probably wants to fuck her with his nasty trifling ass

Gazzy: Don't say that Symere he probably just went to pick up his kids you know he loves Stoke

Nick: Yea that's true he loves you like he loves his kids and he loves them little demons

Symere: He does but I still got out my witchcraft book if he smells like a bitch

Nick: And imma make Taymor pull up on him

Gazzy: and imma make Omar chase him up a tree

Me: Umm yeah well I see you guys later I think that's him at the door so lemme go

I hung up the phone cause it was obvious I was going to start crying. I locked myself in my room and I let my tears flood as a flashback came to mind.

FLASHBACK

"Stoke baby I'm going to a party you sure you don't wanna go," Jahseh said to me as he put on cologne.

"No I'm good i want to finish this season then I'm going to sleep and I don't really know your friends like that anyway so just go have a good time," I said as I got my snacks putting it on our shared bed.

"Stoke are you sure," he said grabbing his hat.

"Yes I'm sure just wake me up when you come home cause I want to cuddle I love you, babe," I said giving him a kiss.

"I love you to baby," he said pulling me into him to kiss me back before letting go walking to the door.

"Oh and take a uber or something their and back cause I don't want to worry about you getting hurt okay," I said to him he nodded his head.

"See you later love," he said giving me a deep hug before going through the front door and closing it.

I was finishing up the last season of Shameless before the new season would premiere.

After a few hours, I was done and finally, I began to drift to sleep.

*3 hours later*

"You know I always wanted to have sex while someone asleep like one of those stepmother pornos" I heard from a girl next to me.

"Yeah, I too now be quiet before you wake him up" I heard from Jahseh.

I open my eyes a little trying to access whether this was a cruel prank or something but it wasn't all I saw was Jahseh fucking the girl next to me while he smirked looking up at me.

I closed my eyes but the man I saw didn't look intoxicated or under the influence at all but at the same time he didn't look like the man I loved he looked different.

I forced myself to go back to sleep hoping I would wake up to this being a dream but I knew it wasn't it was instead a real-life nightmare that replayed over and over again in my head.

FLASHBACK OVER

Like my mother always said all good things come to end. I knew that his niceness would end yet I fell in love with him anyway. I cried a little more before I wiped my tears away. Maybe if I act like I don't know he cheated on me then he won't treat me badly.

So I turned off the lights like how they usually are before either of us wake up or leave then I went back to bed and forced myself back into a slumber. A few minutes later I heard noise and Kentrell talking while I heard footsteps.

"Y'all be quiet my other baby in there sleepin so y'all need to stop runnin specially since I told y'all ass about runnin in the house and shit" I heard him say. For a nigga who is cheating, he sure knows how to make you feel loved.

"Toke Toke wake up" I heard from Taylin as he was patting me with Kamiri making me open my eyes. "You guys know pops finna beat y'all for waking up Stoke," Kayden said as his father picked him up. "Stop calling me pops you makin me feel old and shit also Kamiri, Taylin get y'all asses off of him," he said picking them up off of me.

"Give me my babies back it's alright," I said with my hands out. Maybe I was overthinking everything. "Oh your babies so you tryna be a stepdaddy now," he said giving me the two making Kayden happier. Out of the three so far Kayden the most clingy to his father.

"Step dada," Kamiri said clapping making me smile. "Yes step dada," I said to the young ones making them clapping their hands together in unison as they giggled.
Kentrell sent next to me as we put the kids between us. "So since you now officially a step daddy I guess I must let you know that I now have permeant custody of them now," he said with a smile on his face.

"Kentrell I'm so proud of you I know how bad you wanted to get custody of them and now you finally did it," I said with a smile on my face now. "You know what makes me even happier is that I get to raise my kids and the one on the way with the man I love and it doesn't get more better than that," he said making his smile widen showing off his grillz as he closed his eyes.

"It really doesn't get better than that love," I said giving him a kiss on the lips before I looked down at the sleeping kids as I laid my head down on Kentrell's chest hearing his breathing slow down indicating that he was falling asleep.