18

Kentrell's POV

"No switch the shoes give Taylin the 12 retros and Kamari the retros 4," I said to Stokes. "Does it really matter they're both black anyways?" he said while he changed it. I acted offended "what do you mean it dOeSn'T matter it does," I said. He laughed like I said something funny but I didn't I was dead serious.

"It's not that serious babe, what's more important is you getting ready for work," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek pulling me down by my sleeve to reach me. My whole face warmed up. "Only if I get another kiss" he rolled his eyes before he gave me another kiss but this time on my lips.

This man got me in my feelings. I'm over here getting giddy from a little kiss like I'm 5 or something. "Hurry up babe you're going to be late, but don't leave yet I packed you a little something," he said exiting the room the kids were ready sitting down waiting to leave.

I saw him grabbing all the lunches he had made then he first gave them to the kids before me. "I could have just got lunch but thank you baby"  he smiled. "I'm tired of you eating all that process food you need a good home-cooked meal," he said grabbing the kids' hands as they walked to his car.

I helped him put them into their seats. "Yeah you right I do need a home-cooked meal so can I eat some of you when I get back home," I said with a smirk, he bit his lip. "Boy I'll see you later," he said puckering put his lips. I gave him a kiss before saying goodbye and I love you to him and all my kids.

I then got into my own car and got ready to go to work. After finding a loophole to get out of drug dealing, I decided to find a job that wouldn't involve anything that may put my family into risk and after a week I finally found it. I was placed as a project manager at Atlantic Records.

It only took me 18 minutes to go to work I parked my car in the employee's section then I used my pass to open up the door.
I got to the hallway then found the c elevator I slid my pass down and the elevator opened. I turned left then made it to my office.

I looked at my pictures of Stokeley and my kids, and I smiled at myself. I really am a family man now I said laughing a little bit. I then had a call on my work phone.

Boss: Hey Kentrell come to the studio we need your ideas

Me: Alright where do you need me to be

Boss: Come to the studio

I hung up the phone then walked to the studio. "Hey, Jackson what you need," I said dapping him up. "So this is Kevin Gates I know you already know him his music be everywhere and we just wanted you to hear how this is sounding so far" I nodded my head and then the started the beat, it was fire. I mumbled some random lyrics I mad in my head " I am who they say I am, thug nigga from the trenches never had a heart".

" Wait hold on you can rap," said Kevin Gates. "Nah I just am saying what comes off my head," I said shrugging my shoulders. "Nah it gotta be more than that cause that sounded mad good actually Jackson let him in the both real quick cause I think I want him to be on this song," he said I we shocked but I compiled cause that's bread right there.

I freestyle on the beat until it was time for my lunch. I got a FaceTime from Stoke the moment I made it back to my office.

Me: Hello beautiful how is it going

Mybaby: I'm good I just missed you a little so I wanted to call to see you

Me: And you were in such a hurry to let me leave

Mybaby: I know I didn't want you to be late but I still miss you a lot and now I'm at the gyno by myself

Me: Lemme talk to my other baby real quick

Stokeley puts the phone down to his belly.

Me: I hope you doing good in their baby I  know your a big boy and even though I don't like the doctor who checking in you I know he doing the best he can to make sure you're developing alright. Now you need to rush up out of there cause I'm trying to give you another sibling.

Mybaby: And who you have that other kid with cause I'm not having another baby

Me: Yeah yeah you say that now but keep that same energy once you drop that baby

Mybaby: Shut up now how has your day been

Me: It been good I met Kevin Gates and I might become a rapper

Mybaby: So you gonna sing to me and shit you swear you, Michael Jackson

Me: This little attitude you been having lately is insane

Mybaby: What attitude you just been more annoying

Me: Keep that same energy when I come home

Mybaby: KEeP tHaT sAmE eNeRgY your pussy you won't do shit

Me: That baby messing up your brain I guess I gotta give you some act right

Mybaby: Wait no I was kidding you know I didn't mean it

Me: Nah don't forget I'm pussy and I won't do shit

Mybaby: Wait, Kenny, no I didn't mean it

Me: Nah see you when you get home I love you babe (said while akekeing it up)

Mybaby:  Please don't hurt me, baby, I'm sorry I love you too (said with a pout)

My lunch break was over so I went back to my work and to the studio until I was done. As I rushed home all I could think about was how I was gonna tear Stokeley guts up.

Like before he got pregnant he would never call me out my name now I think he must not know my name Kentrell. I been letting it slide because of his hormones but now I'm letting it go to far.

As I opened up the door, I seen Stokeley on the couch biting his nails. "Upstairs naked now," I said taking of my belt.

And let's just say that attitude was quickly replaced when he was trying to run away from my strokes.