Pt 36: what's in the store Sanskar?

The unique power of Chahat completed this part in 18 minutes 57 seconds 11 mini seconds!!!

Let's begin......

Samar:bhabhi??!!
Ragini:samar...i...
Samar:so finally you blurted!!

He was burning in anger,here his brother was madly in love with her and she is planning to leave him not even by informing him.

Ragini:just try to see my perception Samar,sanskar ji deservers the best life.and i just can't tie him!!
Samar:have you lost it???he is your husband for God sake.don't know what and all he did to you,he just thinks thousands of times to talk with you because he is scared where you might take him wrong or where you get hurt by his words..i am disappointed bhabhi you can't do like that!!

Ragini:i want to do like that,see you only said he thinks thousands of times to talk with me.isn't a burden for him!!
Samar:bhabhi,what are you speaking.i think you are not on your senses.just understand what you are speaking!!
Ragini:i have already told you this marriage has no meaning for me but you all didn't listen to me!!

Samar:so do you expect us to sit and wait when you will die living in past?
He was too angry that he couldn't control himself from bursting!!
Samar:i am sorry bhabhi but you just take wrong decision always.which not only you but everyone especially... especially my bhaiyya have to suffer in that.
He tried to put some sense in her with the words,but it was of no use since she manipulated by herself. It's said sometimes you take a part in a negative role to your own self!!

Samar's tone softened imagining that what condition would be sanskar's if he just listened what she told him the few seconds back:you are always selfish bhabhi,you have only thought about yourself.you don't understand what others feel for you.....bha...well did you left that rights or is there something else in the store?!

Ragini:you are not understanding me samar, don't you wish to see your bhaiyya's better life!!
Samar held her hands:that better life is in your hands..am sure it's not said better but it would be the beautiful life!!!
Ragini pulls her hand back and nod in no!!

Samar:why now bhabhi?why now?kal tak tho sab theek tha achaanak se yeh kyu?
While Ragini looks at him being determined: don't you want to see your brother's happiness?
Samar:of course i want to see the happiness..
Ragini:then..
Samar interrupts:i am not completed...i said i want to see his happiness but along with you.
Ragini:then forget that Sanskar ji can never live the better future!!
Samar:bhabhi?!

While here Sanskar was turning his sides in his sleeps,he wakes up with the jerk listening the loud voice of thunder.
He turns to bed,but found it empty!
He moves to washroom to check whether,she is there inside but he didn't found her!!

Samar: it's going to rain, let's go inside!!
Ragini:no..first promise me that you will help me in it!!
Samar:i will not?!
Ragini:at least for Shaan you have to do this!!

Samar just stood silently looking at her and nods.
She forwards her hand;promise?!
Samar places his palm on her's.
While she smiles.

Ragini:now we should go and sleep!!
She move near door and Sanskar comes there.

Ragini:san.. Sanskar ji..
Sanskar:caught you,now say what you are hiding from me?!
He looks at samar,who was looking at the sky.
Sanskar:oye..taare gin raha hai?
Samar:taare mil nahi rahe!!

Sanskar looks at him doubtfully, it's the code language of childhood.whenever he or shaan used to ask this,if he answers this then he would be in some dilemma.
While Samar looks at him and signs towards Ragini which she failed to notice.
Sanskar looks at Ragini:okay it's already late or are you both planning to keep awake all night.well now it will rain i feel.come we should move in.
They moves in...