Pt 47: his insecurities

Let's begin....

Ragini sleeping on Sanskar's shoulder.
Sanskar was holding her hand and smiling.
Sometimes you get the bulk of happiness that you can't still believe it is real or a dream!!

He takes out a a pair of bangles,his lips stretches into a guilt.
Sanskar himself:bhaiyya I couldn't give your gift to Ragini.

It was the same bangle which shaan bought for the muh dikhai rasam of Ragini.

And his memory travelled back on the day before his marriage with Ragini.

Sanskar was standing on his room balcony being confused,he very well knew how Ragini was??she was in the delicate situation,living only because of the name of Shaan.he had accepted to marry Ragini,at that moment he don't know what had happened but he directly accepted,was that a sympathy,was that a respect for his brother or for his parents,or because he felt some strange feeling towards Ragini.he don't know!!!

He was in the dilemma when he felt someone's presence beside him.so he turned and found his mom dad.
Chaaru: confused..??
Sanskar:no maa..
Chaaru:then...
Sanskar:something I can't explain..

Niel:i understand you son,do you feel that we forced you?
Sanskar immediately holds their hand:no.definitely not.
Chaaru:even though we asked you and fixed the marriage.but we don't want you to think like ..to make one's life better we played with your life.
Sanskar:never ma..but i am nervous of one thing maa.next day after the wedding will she come with me to Australia.i am still a stranger for her will she come with me???will she have that little trust on me to go along with me to a different country where she will have none except me with her?

Even they didn't had the answer for this question.however because of Shaan only chaaru made her agree to this marriage.but what after that??

She gives him the box.
Sanskar: what's in this?
He opens it and sees the bangles.
Niel:shaan bought it for Ragini..right before...(he couldn't continue further)
Sanskar :why..why are you giving this to me?
Niel: it's because now you should decide whether to give her or not?
Sanskar looks being confused.

Chaaru:and sanskar i have trust that everything will be fine one day.and to your that question i have a gut feeling that she would go with you.
Niel places his hand on sanskar's shoulder.

Sanskar looks on.

Flashback ends.

It was then he put it in the box and he got it while clearing the wardrobe.
He realised earlier when he wanted to give it to her,their relation were not in good terms and whenever he went to give she would been crying for Shaan.he didn't had that courage to give it to her so that there comes another reason for her to cry.

Secondly when they were in good terms he didn't wanted to give it.may be some insecurity.and then he kept out of his sight so that he don't have to stress whether to give or not for sometime.and then he literally forgot about it.

Even now he was confused about giving it to her.even though she loves him and accepted him.but the fact cannot be changed that Shaan was and is her first love.will it cause any problem now?!

He just nod in no and was about to put it back on his pocket.when he heard her voice:when you have bought it,when are you planning to make me wear.

He was shocked and nervous listening her.

He faces her while she smiles and looks at the bangles.it was so adorable that she couldn't take off her eyes from it.
Ragini: that's so beautiful,exactly like i...
She stops seeing his expressionless face.
Ragini:what happened?this is not for me?

Though everything seems easy but it's still not easy.why??

Sanskar:this is for you.
And she smiles broadly and forwards her hand to him to make her wear it.
Sanskar:but this was not from...
She looks on confused.

Just then the Airhostess announces about the landing.
Ragini:make me wear it later tell me the story behind buying this one.
He makes her wear those bangles.
And she entangles her fingers with him tightly as the flight was landing.
She was smiling at him.

After sometime..

They come out of the Airport and takes the cab.

Ragini was talking to him excitedly and was also praising about the bangle and his choice.
The one part of him was saying to tell her the truth while the other part him was saying to hide it.

And soon reach the mansion.
They get down the car.
Ragini looks at the mansion as the third time she is going to enter the home.
The first time as shaan's wife,the second time with the unwanted relation with Sanskar.
And now the Third time as Sanskar's Wife.
This wasn't easy for her but Sanskar made it easy for her.
Sometimes destiny has some other plans that you can't say here after it goes according to my wish.

But Ragini smiles as here after destiny has to bound to her.as Sanskar can't go away from her,if he does then there's no Ragini anymore!!!!
She hold his hand tightly.as never to leave him and neither let him leave her.
Or will not let anyone to snatch him from her.

He looks at her as she was tightening her grip on his hand.

And when they move in...
There was something going on...

Sanskar analyse a little standing at the door as they don't know about their arrival here.
And finds the pooja going on for Shaan.it was an year that he left this world.but 10 days earlier then the year.
Her grip on him loosened.
He looks at her.

So does that mean any minute if it has Shaan then it is him in her priorities.
His one part if heart questioned him.
To which he didn't had the answer.
His thoughts got interrupted when he noticed her walking towards the Pooja.

Though he should not feel this,but he is feeling it.his subconscious mind had given the verdict that "She still loves Shaan."

May be it was the jealous on his own brother or it was something like he didn't wanted her to share the love which is for him.

Or may be it was love in him that each moment he is feeling that she will leave him???

How beautiful feeling love is???
But to live beautifully you should have trust and understandings.
Which was perfect before she confessed because Sanskar had thought it was one sided.
But same time love do have some causes.
But now when she confessed,did he become like a typical husband?who dominates the love of their wife??
Did his thoughts and values turned negative???

What exactly is happening,Sanskar himself don't know?
So according to you what Sanskar exactly feeling??

To be continued.....

So how's it?

Share your views!!