Escape

Get ready to be sad.

  "(Y/n)."

  I stir awake. I looked up at Ed. He looked panicked.

  "What's wrong?"

  Kim and Peg came in with the look of terror. I started panicking not knowing what was going on.

  "The police are looking for you. Joyce called them and accused you of much worse then what you did. And she involved Edward. We need to get you out of here," Peg said.

  I got up quickly and we ran upstairs. It was still dark out. I grabbed anything I needed. We didn't quite know where we were gonna go, but we headed out.

  The four of us snuck out in the dark to the car, but I was blinded by a light.

  "You're not going anywhere. We're making sure the police take you to jail. But until then, you stay here and wait for them," Joyce said behind her flashlight.

  "And just how are you going to stop us from leaving," I mocked.

  A few neighbors stood beside her. She gave me that look as if I was supposed to be scared.

  "Really Joyce? A few of your bitches aren't going to stop me," I stood there bored.

  Edward, Peg and Kim are in the car waiting for me.

  "Well it was nice talking to ya but I don't have much  more time for your bullshit. So I guess this is goodbye. Have a nice life you old whores!" I smiled and waved.

  They all gasped and started yelling but I got in the car so I didn't hear. I did hear sirens which meant we need to go. Now. Peg backed out and speed to the mansion. We didn't get caught yet but that didn't mean they wouldn't stop by his place.

  We got out and went up the mansion stairs. Kim and Peg said goodbye to Ed. And now it was my turn. I slowly approach him and look at him.

  "Edward. You have made me so happy and I'm sorry it had to end like this, but, you're the most amazing person I've ever meet. Don't let anyone else bring you down," I said through my tears.

  I kissed him slowly to savor this moment. But I soon let go.

  "I love you," I whispered.

  "I love you too," he said back.

  We started leaving and Ed called out.

  "What if you stay? Stay with me," he said.

  "I-I don't know if I could," I say.

  Peg patted my back as if she said 'go ahead'. I smiled sadly at her and hugged her. Then I looked at Kim.

  "You deserve him. Don't let me get in the way of your happiness," she hugs me.

  "I love you Kim, thank you," I cry.

  Sirens are blasting through the walls of the mansion. They were here and we needed to find a way to make them leave. I ran downstairs to find something and only found another scissor hand. I gave it to Kim and she knew what she was going to do. They ran out the door where the town stood. I listen to what happened.

  "Where's Edward?"

  "He's dead. He died of heartbreak. His soft heart couldn't take it anymore. He injured (y/n) in a hug and she bled to death," Kim choked up.

  Man, she is good.

  She held the hand up as 'proof'. They all slowly walked away. I looked at them out of the window and smiled. They smiled back and said "I love you," and left.

  Edward stood behind me with tears down his face. I wiped them away.

  "We're safe now. No one can hurt us. You and me can live happily now," I kissed his cheek.

  We went to bed with sadness between may not see them again but we were happy we could be together without a problem.

This isn't the end 😉 I did say there will be a smut and I will deliver it soon.