First Day

No Pov:
She quickly ran thru the halls of UA, "I'm a tad bit late hopefully no one would notice-"

"Oof!" She tripped herself after opening the door, Aiwaza stared at her. "You're late, we were just about to head out. Change quickly."

She flinched, 'So much for the first day of school..'

•••

"Ok, Hinata. Since you scores the most points on the physical exam, you demonstrate." Aiwaza said tiredly. She jolted at all the stares, 'That's right, I scored one point more than Bakugou..'

Aiwaza tossed her a ball, "How many meters did the ball go without your quirk?" Hinata looked down, blushed with embarrassment, "Half a meter..." she said. Looking around, she saw stares and giggles at her. "Now throw it with your quirk.." Aiwaza said.

She clutched the ball in her hand, "Can I kick it?"

He grunted, "I said throw it.."

She sighed, tossing it in the air. "I can do this..." she slowly infused it with chakra as she swung her arm.

"997.6 meters."

"Wha?!?" Everyone stared, especially Bakugou and Izuku.

She blushed, "Hehe.."

•••

"I'm exhausted~~~" she fell on Izuku's shoulder, startling him. "Oh, hey Iida-kun..."

"D-Did you want to go over to Cinnabon's or something guys.." she sighed in complete exhaustion, " I don't think I should have that kind of sugar." Iida retorted, "Ok, Iida-kun. I'm going to go myself. See ya later Deku!"

•••

"May I have a cinnamon roll?"

"Make that two, please."

She turned around to see Bakugou, paying for her, "Oh, hey, Bakugou-kun." She quickly flashed a smile with a sweat drop on her forehead, threateningto fall.

"That'll be ¥2000, please." the waiter said, Hinata dug in her wallet, "I'll pay...I only have a ¥10000, may I have-"

"I'll pay for it, your so damn slow."

She growled at him, "Staying in here or to go?" The waiter interrupted, seeing the tension between the two.

She smiled at him, "To go, please."

•••

"Why were you following me, Bakugou." She said as she bit the cinnamon roll. He growled, "I felt like having some cinnamon rolls today ok?! Damn it!"

She laughed, "Can't wait to do hero training, huh?"

He turned away, "Maybe...YEAH! FUCK YES!" He blew up the cinnamon roll, Hinata laughed at his instant reaction. "You stupid ass!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He quickly said, putting his hands in his hair. But she laughed even more, "You have icing all over your face!"

"Quiet! We're at your front door anyway.." he dug his hands in his pockets.

"Ok, I guess it's nice to have it like 'old times'. I'm happy we got to hang out, well if you weren't stalking me and just asked me..." she said very loudly. He covered her mouth, "What the fuck!"

"Bye before you kill me~" she laughed, running in thru her door.

•••

"We're home, Hinata!" Her parents exclaimed, Hinata ran down the stairs, "Welcome back! I missed you guys!"

Quickly embracing them, she rushes to the kitchen, "What are you doing, Hinat-"

She stood in front of the table that was full of food, "I cooked dinner for you guys, but I already ate."

They blushed at the smell, quickly sitting down and eating.

"I'm going to bed...."

•••

She lied on her bed, grabbing her phone. "What do I do on this thing besides call and text people.." she quickly swiped thru her apps. Finding games and others.

Bzzz bzzz

"Hello?"

"Hey, Hime-chan."

"Oh, hi Deku, So what do you need?"

"Well..I saw you with Bakugou, eating cinnamon rolls."

"And......what's so bad about that?"

"Well, I thought that maybe you could teach me how to defend myself. For the hero training.."

"Sure! Meet me at the park!"

Beep beep

"I should change into different clothes." She looked down at herself, seeing herself only in a sports bra and leggings. "Just a shirt will do fine.."
_________________
Author the Baka: hi

610 words

Bai