Not the Same

No Pov:
Hinata stared emotionlessly at Bakugou who was fighting them off. "Go seize him." Dabi demanded her, without thinking, she grabbed his throat. Planting him on the ground, "I'm...sorry..Bakugou.... he's....making me.." she said through tears as she tied him down.

His eyes were in shock, "It's only a matter of time till she'll become a mindless machine." Tomura chuckled. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! HINATA ANSWER ME!" He cried, she looked at him, "You wouldn't want to know....." she quickly dragged him to the chair.

Boom!

All Might smashed the wall, while Kamui Woods entangled the villains in his bindings. "Hinata, free your master.." he smirked as she unconsciously sliced the braches off, freeing them. "Don't hurt her! They're controlling her body, god damn it!" Bakugou yelled.

"Help..me.." she muttered as she swung All Might into the ground. Suddenly, Mt. Lady grabbed her, "There, your safe." She turned her head, "Thank...you......."

"Come back and help your master..." she jolted at the voice. Her body tried to get away, but Mt. Lady held her tightly. She was quickly put into a tight bindings like she was one of the Nomus or something. And led to a nearby hospital, "Hinata. Get over here..." she heard a voice tell her.

•••

Grunting, she sits up, clutching her hands, "I guess the medication worked.." she sighed. Slowly tearing up, "Why did you surrender to that, Hinata?! You were trained not too!!" She slammed her fist into her leg. Later having to call a nurse to help with her broken leg.

"Thank you, doctor..when can I be allowed to leave?" she asked as they tied her down. "I think you can leave tomorrow, but you have to take one pill before every meal." He said sternly towards her, she nodded as he left. Leaning back into her pillow, "What is wrong with you.."

•••

She silently walked to the school, "You wanted to see me?" She questioned, seeing All Might and Aiwaza sitting on a couch, "We didn't know where you've been living so we called you here." She chuckled, "I don't really live anywhere and if it's about the dorms I'm fine with it."

They sighed, "How's it been. I heard something happened with the short time with the League." Aiwaza said. She looked at him with hateful eyes, "Don't. I shouldn't have surrendered to the method they did. I need to get my belongings out of the storage. Bye."

She got up, quickly taking her pills and walking out the door. Curling up in a ball, "He really had to say that?"

•••

"Hinata?! Is that really you?!" Ochaco smiled, quickly pulling her into a hug. "Get off me. Sorry I'm late." She pushed her off, walking into her dorm to unpack, "Don't bother me."

•••

She sighed, shaking her pill bottle, then looking at the pile of dozens of boxes full of bottles. "I really do hate myself."

Sighing, she gets up, "Now's not the time! You'll get your revenge. Now let's get changed." She yawned, "It's 9:49. I guess everyone is asleep, I'll just relax in the lounge-" she closed her door, turning around to see her whole class in front of her.

"What are you wearing?"

"What are you doing here?!" She snapped back, covering her top, "We want to see if you wanted to join us on having a dorm room competition."

She shook her head, "I don't see how that could hurt."

"It's settled! Now let's go to Midoriya's first."

•••

Hinata smiled, "Who's next?" She said looking over at the halls, "Well, most of the girls went."

"That's all then!" She turned around, only to be spun the other way, "It's your turn, Hinata." She looked at them, "I don't think we should." They all shrugged, pushing her to her room, "Cmon, Hinata!"

She signed, placing her hand on the door, it cracked a bit. Hinata slipped in and pushed on the door, "No!" She yelled as everyone pushed to open the door, instantly, the door was flung opened. Sending her into the boxes of pill bottles as they walked in.

"What is-"

"Stop. Just get out."

"No! The weapons! Why do you even have ninja stars?!" Kirishima yelled, "It's called shireken." He shrugged, tracing his finger thru one of the swords. She got up, "Thanks anyway."

He went towards the box she fell on, "Is this more weapons?" He started the rip of the tape, she flung a shuriken at him, "No."

•••

"Hinata, I want to talk to you, too." Ochaco said, with concern in her eyes. She walked out the door with Shoto, Iida, Momo, Kirishima and Izuku. "What did you need us for?" she said, getting impatient.

•••

Her eyes furrowed, "But it's not like we can turn back time." she mumbled. "What Hinata? We couldn't hear you."

Hinata glared at them, "After all the crap we've been thru, we can't just say that before that was the same!" She looked at her hands, "Nevermind, you won't understand." she walked away, to be pulled back by Momo.

"You can trust us."

Her eyes became watery, "It's not like you could help with what I had to go thru...what I was forced to do..." she looked at them, jolting. She screamed, crouching down, "Hinata?!"

"Stop!" she yelled, quickly grabbing her pill bottle, shoving three in her mouth. Sighing, "Ok...I'm fine. Can I go now?"

They shook their heads, "What was that all about?"

"You know how I was captured along with Bakugou?" she sighed.

"Well they asked if he would join them, they told me too, but they didn't take my no. And when I was captured, I tried the escape. Multiple times, and then scar-face...he........he made like one of the Nomus. Those brainless idiots controlled by their master."

They all looked at her, "Ok, that doesn't explain why your taking those pill-"

"These are to control that voice." she glared at them, going inside.
_______________
Author the Baka: hallo, ich bin einen Frau, ich bin komme aus Hawaii.

1013 words

Baiii