Weaker

No Pov:
Hinata sighed, "The Tests are finally over.."

"Easy for you to say, ribbit, you and Yaoyorozu ties for first place, ribbit." Asui said as others crowded around Momo, "They're asking if they could get tutored by her." Hinata mumbled, walking up to Momo. "Can I go too, the only reason I passed was that I-" she paused. "Nevermind.."

"No what did you do to pass?!" Momo asked her, Hinata blushes, "I guessed all the C's and B's..." she lied. She actually used her Byakugan to copy off of Momo.

"Ok!"

•••

Hinata quietly say by Shoto, looking at Monoma who was talking trash about her class. Hinata clutched her chopsticks, until he said something that really pissed her off. She walks up to him, "At least we use our own quirks, not someone else's. You fake!"

He scowled at her, "You wanna mess with me? We can do it right now." Hinata sneered, "I think you're too scared to fight here, copycat~" she winked, gripping his shoulder. "And you won't know what to do with my quirk even if you copy it." She let him go, walking back to her food. Leaving him on the floor.

•••

Bakugou glared at Shoto, "And Todoroki, I'll kill you, too." As he started to walk off, Hinata tapped his shoulder.

"What about me!" Hinata whined, only to stop to see Bakugou's face heat up. He quickly shuts the door, "What's that all about.." she wondered, Jiro laughed. "Looks like someone has a weakness for you, Hinata."

Her eyes widened, "No! We're just friends!" She laughed while the others stared at her blankly. Stopping, she jolts, "You're serious?!" She clasped her hands on her cheeks, "He knows that I only think of him as a friend right?!"

They all shrugged.

•••

Hinata gazed at test, "Byakugan." She muttered, copying Momo's every move. 'I'm sorry, Yaoyorozu...'

•••

"Bakugou, we need a plan in order to pass this!" Hinata urged, only to get pushed away. "How about you run and I'll beat All Might," he gazed into her eyes, "I don't want you to get hurt." Hinata groaned, "But I did at USJ! And I know you heard my voice screaming for help," she swatted his hand away. "And that's why I hate you. You knew I needed help but you didn't come anyway."

"I did!"

"20 minutes later, you jerk!" She cried, slapping his cheek, walking off. "I'm not running! I'm going to help my comrades, no matter what! Even give my life for them!" She looked at him, tears pricking her eyes.

•••

Hinata breathed, seeing All Might beat Bakugou, unconsciousnessly, she jumped in. Pulling All Might into a headlock, only for him to pull her down. Slamming her head into the concrete, "Hinata-" he paused as a clone of her carried him bridal style. "She's got this, as long as you're safe." The clone let him down, not to far away from Hinata and All Might fighting.

Hinata got up, throwing multiple shuriken at him. Only to be grabbed by the throat, she quickly pressed his pressure points. Causing him to get paralyzed on his arm.

She coughed, looking at her hand seeing blood dripping down her mouth. She quickly healed her neck and stomach, planting her foot into his chest.

Getting grabbed by his other hand, he swiftly flung her to the side. Making her pass out, "Deku..Bakugou...good....lu......ck........" were the last thing she said before passing out. Bakugou And Deku stood there, suddenly Bakugou charged towards All Might, "You're going to pay for that-"

Before he could attack, Hinata jumped in front of him, "Gentle Fist!"

After she landed the attack, she collapsed into Bakugou's arms, "Try And compromise with Deku, please....." she passed out.

Then Bakugou made a sharp turn into an alleyway, "I'll come back for you after I give him the taste of his own medicine...."

'I feel like I'm being dragged...' Hinata woke up to see Izuku dragging her and Bakugou to the escape gate. "Thank you both...."

•••

Hinata groaned as the Recovery Girl kissed her head, "Thanks, miss...."

"Don't go to hard on them, you hear me?! She suffered a head fracture because of you!"

"It's my fault, if I wasn't so weak I wouldn't have passed out and depend on Deku......I'm useless." Hinata said, tears pricking her eyes.
___________
Author the Baka: hola

731 words

Bai