미안해

alternate ending 1
-
if someone were to tell jennie that she'd be taking the surgery to get rid of her feeling for jungkook, she'd probably scoff and let out a raspy chuckle. however, that was not the case when she woke up after passing out, she immediately discussed with the doctor about the surgery.

"now, kim-ssi, i hope you are aware of the side effects of the surgery? " the doctor looked up to meet jennie's sorrowful eyes.

" ne... but, the person i love looks happier and i want nothing more than that. " jennie forced a smile.

" alright, the surgery will take place tommorow." the doctor left jennie with her mind clouded with dread. was this really the right decision? was this worth it?

sighing, she stared at the clock on the wall as she noted the time.

'12:37 AM? jisoo and the others probably left already... ' jennie, deciding it was probably time to go to sleep, closed her eyes and let herself drift to dreamland.

the next day, jennie woke up in a coughing fit and felt herself suffocating. luckily, jisoo was surprisingly there and alerted the doctors who moved her to the surgery room.

the next few moments were a blur but as jennie finally regained her focus, she was back in her house. sitting up quickly and bolting down stairs, she was met with jisoo and the others who were eating.

"ah, you're awake." jisoo smiled.

"h-huh? i don't get it...what happened?" jennie muttered before realizing that there was no longer a pain in her lungs.

"earlier this morning, jisoo called us and said that you were currently in the surgery room," rosé stated.

" needless to say, the surgery was a success and you were free to go." rosé smiled softly.

" eonnie..." jennie turned to lisa who called her softly.

" so....do you still feel something for jungkook?" jennie thought for a moment.

jungkook's name was mentioned but she no longer felt the butterflies in her stomach nor the suffocating flowers rising up throat.

"no...no, i don't."

-

the next day, jennie went to school and continued on her day like normal. that was until lunch time...

"jennie." hearing her name, said girl turned around to see someone she hoped to not see. the person held a solemn look and he seemed to be holding a bouquet of flowers behind his back.

"uh...i just wanted to say that i like you." jennie's eyes widened as jungkook scratched the back of his neck.

"what about tzuyu?"

"you see....that was only a plan i made to get you jealous and because this is the first time i've seen you in a long time, i broke up with tzuyu and decided to confess to you."

jennie felt her blood boil. she did not suffer from a so-called fictional disease just because jungkook wanted her to be jealous. hell to the no.

"jungkook, you motherfucker." jungkook's brows furrowed at the insult.

" wha---"

" i did not waste a fucking month, suffering due to hanahaki and it was caused by your shitty plan." jennie's tone was firm.

"i told you that i love you though..." jungkook's statement made jennie chuckle dryly.

" guess what? you're too late bitch. i got the surgery and i've decided that i don't want you in my life. so please, get your sorry ass out my sights because i don't love you anymore."

" wait jennie---" jungkook tries to reach for jennie's hand but she slaps his away.

"goodbye."

-

wassup people! now, a certain someone asked me to upload an alternate ending and she wanted it to be happy but my bitter ass decide on making another angst. lol, sorry bout that.

anyways.... i'll actually TRY to make a happy ending but please, enjoy this one for now.

BYE~~~