chp I failed part2

Continuation

Her eyes shot open and she gasped for air. She looked at me in horror. " What did you do?!" She demanded, " I fixed you" I said smirking. Yes im back to smirking. "Wh-What do you mean 'fixed me'?" She said in shock.

I replied, "Your human again".

----------

She looked at me in absolute shock. "Your lying" she muttered, I smirked. " YOUR LYING!" She screamt with tears in her eyes. "Is that a bad thing Lena?" I asked her innocently. I grabbed my phone and called Stefan.

Ring...Ring

" Hello"

"Heya Stefanie"

"Joe. Where are you? And where were you? "

"Well long story short pick up Elena right now from the forest. Bye"

I hung up before he could say anything else. "Now you"i said and took Elena's hand a made a cut. "Ahhhh" she screamt "Human enough? " I filled a cup with tje doppelgangers blood. "Part one of my plan. Done" I then compelled her to forget everything. She walk out of the tomb confused. I pulled Kol's coffin revealing Kol's burnt body. I put the circular board on his hands and put my necklace he gave me in the middle I poured the blood. And kept the black marble in the middle, because I knew that if the spell was working it would began to spin around the board.

9 hours later

It will work. I has to work. I kept telling myself that. I burst into tears. " I'm so sorry Kol , it was supposed to work.....im useless" I cried looking at his body. Two strong arms held me and comforted me. I didn't know who it was but I didn't care. I sat there crying. After I stopped I looked up and saw the stupid hybrid. "You alright love? " I got out of his hold and asked " why are you helping me? After all I've done to you " I said walking out of the tomb to my car. Nik being Nik followed me. "I promised my brother" he said. "Let's get you home sweetheart" I was just silent. I failed Kol. I did everything as asked but I still failed . We reached the Salvatore boarding house.

Broken

Weak

Worthless

Thats how I felt I somehow managed to open the door and fell into two arms. "Joe what happened? " I laughed coldly..."I failed " and I gave myself to the darkness.

3rd Person POV

The marble began to spin.

----------

The marble began to spin. ...hm....