The New Block

As Zach was shocked by this new box he had found, Just by looking at his jacket, he decided to choose the Minecraft universe. Then the box leaped out of his hand and formed into a green portal. Without hesitation, Zach ran into the portal.

 He then was in a world surrounded by cube-like blocks. then from the distance,  he heard a noise that sounded like metal scraping. He ran towards the sound and he saw a man in a light blue shirt carrying an iron sword. Then he saw a green like, creature disappear before his eyes. He asked this new person what his name was, but when he saw me, he jumped and was disturbed by my appearance. the man said, "stay back you evil exploding creeper." Me confused as ever asked, "Umm what are you talking about?" The man, unsure with what I was put his sword down and realized that I was a human. He apologized for threatening me and led me to a blockhouse.

 I then had the chance to ask him "who are you?" he responded with "Steve." I thought that was a pretty cool name so Then I asked him "what was that thing you were using to kill that monster-like creature?" Steve said "that was a sword and the thing I was fighting was a zombie." I freaked out and said "there are zombies in this game!" Steve said "It's not just zombies here." I said "so how can I make items like you?" And Steve told me "it's simple, all you do is just punch a tree down to get planks and sticks and make a crafting table with the wood." and with that, I thanked him and set off to punch some trees. Zach was surprised by how his hands didn't hurt when he punched them. Then I made a crafting table and started my item quest. While I was Exploring and making weapons. Steve forget to tell me something about this game and it was a very crucial mistake.

Second letter: W

                                                                 To Be Continued... (in the next part)