I

It takes him a few seconds to process the situation: Jungkook's hands holding his wrists over his head, keeping him between his sweaty, hot body and the bathroom door. The black-haired male thrusts his hips and Jimin lets out a whine sound, enough to part his lips. Jungkook smashes them together, instantly devouring the blonde's mouth, tasting the shot of tequila he had minutes ago. It's somehow salty, burning and very enjoyable. Jimin moves his hands, trying to escape from his tight hold. The younger presses harder, though, making him groan. A mix of an angering and exciting melody leaves his throat, only making Jungkook smile mischievously. "Stop," Jimin finally sighs.

Jungkook doesn't listen, splashing their lips together in a hungry, desperate kiss. Again. Using just one hand to keep him there, the other travels down his face, he cups his cheek almost gently and touches the softness of his lower lip. He moves apart a moment, staring at the beautiful man in front of him and all Jimin can see is the darkness and lustful look on him. Before he can say something else, Jungkook goes south to his neck, brushing his lips against the bare skin and sucks hard. The blonde forgets momentarily his own name, letting him leave dark bruises and marking him until all Jimin can do is moan loudly.

"Let- ah, let me go." It's almost a beg, his knees shaking and his blood going down, straight to his growing erection. He can feel the smirk of the younger, making him angrier.

"But this is what you wanted, right?" A sweet peck on his blushed cheek. "Talking shit all night, being a whining bitch and begging for me-" Jungkook rubs his hips towards him, slower this time, letting the blonde feel his magnificent, growing boner on his tummy. "You got me hard, baby. Fix it."

Jimin gives him a death stare, "Your cock, your problem."

The pressure on his wrists doesn't hurt, yet he can't free himself. Jimin feels vulnerable like this, he knows damn well Jungkook is bigger and stronger than him and he hates it. Sometimes. The older just looks at him and travels his hand south to palm Jimin's crotch, drawing delicates lines over his covered cock and imagining it bare, naked and pulsing between his fingers. The black-haired adores that specific part of his anatomy: when he comically twitches under his touch and the wetness of the head before he reaches his climax. He howls and so does Jimin, pouting his lips. He swears mentally and his pelvis moves towards Jungkook's touch, he's already needy for friction.

"Is this your problem, then? Will you fix it yourself or beg me to do it?" Jimin's voice goes vocal when Jungkook presses harder, rubbing faster until he can feel the slick forming on his jeans. He moves his middle finger, knowing well he's touching the head. "Kookie," Jimin sobs and soon the young male is licking his lips and swallowing all his pretty sounds. Jimin finally submisses when Jungkook unbuckles his jeans and pulls off his briefs to grab the hard length and strokes at a painfully slow pace. It's pleasant enough to make Jimin close his eyes an focus on the warm, expert hand. He doesn't separates from him when Jungkook eventually frees his wrists and cups his cheek to taste his mouth again and again, only taking short breaks to breathe. Jimin travels his hands to the younger's shoulder, holding himself there to keep from falling. The position, being on his feet while his boyfriend jerks him off, isn't as comfortable as laying down, but they have no choice. They're inside a club's bathroom, after all.

Jimin shuts his eyes open at the realization. His cheeks burns in red and chokes on his voice. "We're in public," he whispers against his lips and Jungkook laughs. "You like it?", the young asks.

"Fuck, you do," Jungkook groans at the sight of his pretty boyfriend flushing more, already panting under him. Jimin's cock quickly drips on his hand. There's something exciting on receiving a handjob like this on a public bathroom. "Anyone could hear you, baby." Jimin whines and brushes their lips together desperately. Jungkook takes advantage of the situation and pulls Jimin's pants off to his knees, he stops stroking his length and massages south to his balls and seconds later, the perineum, making the older separate his thighs to give him more space. Jimin nails on his shoulder and begs him.