Chaper Three

Just a small PSA in this chapter there will be mature content so if you do not want to read I will post a waring right before the section! Thank you!

_________________________________________

  A week passes and Dal didn't stop, it only gets worse. Beating me more and more for things smaller and smaller, leaving cuts, scratches, bruises, scars, you name it. I didn't know why, I did everything he asked me to do yet it still wasn't enough. I had made my mind up and I was going on that trip and nothing was stopping me. With that in mind I looked at the clock seeing I had a little over twenty minutes until Dal got off work. I rushed to the closet grabbing the biggest suitcase I could find and placed it on the bed wide open. I rushed to my dresser grabbing handfuls of clothing not caring what it was and a few shoes. Next I ran and grabbed all my work supplies, finally I walked over to Dals side of the bed and stood in front of the safe I had watched him type in the code over a thousand times memorizing it for a time like this. I typed in the code and opened the safe, grabbing out handfuls of wads of money placing it in the suitcase, he had over seventy thousand dollars in the safe he had built up over the years along side of his high paying job and I took it all. I zipped up the suitcase and rushed out to my car placing it in my trunk covering it up with all the other things in there already.
___________________________
Mature content ahead.
___________________________
Dal gets home and I decide to love up on him for the last time making sure that when im gone he will miss me for sure. Walking into the living room I see him sitting on the couch. I had changed into a lingerie bodysuit that was black with lace, and I had placed my ears, tail, and collar on. I innocently get down on all fours and crawl over in front of him pawing at his knee's.

"What is it pet?" He growls.

"I only want to please you master, will you allow me? It can make up for all the times Ive been a bad girl."

"Hm I suppose thats a sensible offer, you have been a bad girl after all."

"Thank you master."

"Well what are you waiting for, please me toy."

In a hurry afraid if I take too long he will hurt me I undo his belt and zipper sliding his jeans down slightly following his underwear. I take out his wand and stroke softly going down progressing faster, and faster. He tells me to go to the bedroom and lay on my stomach, after waiting for what felt like forever he walks in the room, but something wasnt right. Another guy walked in as well.

"Kitten meet my friend Jordan. Hes gonna have some fun with us okay?"

What.

No.

I don't like this at all.

Not one bit.

"Uhm, Master. Red. Please."

Suddenly I felt a slap across my face and my arms were tied to the bed along with my feet.

"You do as I fucking say bitch I don't give a damn what color you yell. Got it? I do whatever the fuck I want dumbass."

He walks to the side of the bed and wraps a bandana around my mouth so my voice was muffled. The then took off the clothes I was wearing them with a knife, when he gets to my shoulders he accidentally cuts my arm and I let out a muffled cry. He slaps me telling me to not make another sound or else. Once my clothes are removed he places on hand on my back since he tied me up on my stomach with my butt in the air. And trails it down to my butt placing a hard smack. I tried to hold back my tears It was so hard but I managed.

"Jordan do whatever the fuck you want."

And just like that I felt two fingers inside me I let out a moan, but not from pleasure but from pain, and not physical pain, mental pain. I softly start to sob to myself as he goes faster and faster not stopping. None of it was pleasurable for me at all, it felt like a nightmare I just wanted it to end.

_________________________________________
Mature content cleared feel free to continue reading from this point.
_________________________________________

Looking in the mirror I cant help but feel disappointed in myself. I had bags under my eyes and my privates were sore. He did it again, but then again its okay because it will be the last time he uses me.

I lay in the bed preparing myself for tomorrow, I had it all planned out. I was going to go with my boss and find an apartment down there. I'll quit my job at some point as well and find another one there too. Hopefully I can start back college and finish out the plan fully. And maybe, just maybe I'll never see him again.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

So?

The chapters are about to get more intense, longer, and more graphic.

Mature content will be incorporated in more depth for thoes who want it.

Thank you for reading!

Lolie🥠