Chapter 5

Violet awoke with a banging headache. She opened her eyes and everything went blurry but then focused. “Oh my god I got drunk!” She hid her face in shame, as Elena sat by her on the bed.  “Damon is pretty pissed. You drank his favourite drink and then trashed nearly half the house,” Elena explained, grinning. Violet just sighed as Elena passed her some tablets for the headache and a glass of water.

When Violet managed to get down the stairs she’d changed into some jogging pants and a vest top. She had the worst headache she thought her brain might burst. Damon was stood in front of the fire place, drinking – as usual.

He spoke without turning round, “Ah you’re finally awake.” Violet just ignored him and lay down on the sofa behind him, she couldn’t help but check him out and she smirked to himself looking him up and down. He wore a grey t-shirt and dark blue jeans. His ass looked just delicious in those jeans. For a few moments, Violet slipped into teen mode and gazed up at him as he turned round slowly, grinning.

“Your blood is now running faster than before, much like when I kiss you. Why ever would that be?” Using his vampire skills once again, he had her up against a wall before she could blink.

“Maybe I was checking you out?” She sniffed smirking herself. She knew she wasn’t confident at all this stuff, she was hardly sexy and she knew her sexy smiles just made her look like a dork. Damon’s fingers stroked her cheeks and she blushed once more.

“If I lost you, I’d go over the edge.” He held her head in his hands like she could break. “Then turn me.” She said just as softly as he’d talked to her. “I will just wait, I don’t want to take your life away from you just for you to regret it once your...dead.”

“But you’re not dead! You feel, you have humanity, you just chose to not feel sometimes because you think it’s better that way...” He stroked her cheek; her insides should have burst the surge of excitement she got through her body. His touch made her feel alive and while all this happiness surged, the dread and tragic feelings of her parents death came flooding and she fell into hysterical tears, she couldn’t stop, words were choking her throat due the lump that had formed. Damon hugged her, his fingers delicately stroking her like she’d break.

“We’ll get revenge, I promise.” He said soothingly. She looked up through her tears, his silver blue eyes looked sad, his eyebrows furrowed.  His thumb wiped away tears on her cheeks, and his lips kissed her wet lips.

How could one situation change so quickly, Violet thought. She smiled, kissing him back like she needed him to touch her.  The kisses became more passionate and desperate now, Damon lifted his t-shirt and Violet pulled off her black tank top. He used his vampire skills taking her to his huge bed, she blushed as her head laid on one of the pillows, and Damon looked down on her smiling. She looked at his body, his chiselled stomach muscles and his smooth skin. His fingers tracing the outline of her hips and waist as she was in just her bra. She smiled as his smirked as they kissed passionately, Violet biting his bottom lip softly as she had seen done in movies. Then Damon paused, letting her go and sitting up. Katherine stood in the doorway, smirking like she knew something they hadn’t.

“Damon...hmm, I have a proposal to make.”

“I don’t care what it is, no.”

“What if it’s about killing your stupid little virgin flower over there?”

He scowled. Violet sat up, worried. “What is this proposal?” She said

“You can come with me, or I will kill everyone else that includes Elena, Stefan and all your stupid little friends including that stupid little bitch of a witch.” She smirked, looking at her nails calmly.