CHAPTER 4.

It was another cold night.
A few zombie noises from afar were the only thing to hear.
The roads that were filled with cars and people that were walking in the sidewalks...
They were all gone.
Everything was gone.
Everything the humanbeings made was vanished by themselves.
They are the only ones that had the power to destroy it and now...they're doing it.
'Should we make a fire, it's getting pretty cold.' Gi said getting you back from your thoughts.
'It will attract too many zombies, we have to find somewhere to stay or we won't sleep tonight.' You said trying to look around to see if there was somewhere to stay.
'Alright then, let's find somewhere soon, otherwise I might just fall asleep in the woods.' She yawned.
You nodded. It was pretty dangerous to be outside while it's dark.
It was harder to see, to stay awake, and stay alive.

You walked for at least an hour, or so it felt..until you found somewhere to stay.
It was one of those cabinets that you found before.
You went inside and made sure that there was nobody.
You 2 sat down and Gi got something out of her pocket, it was a Lucifer-box.
She lighted a Lucifer, and carefully had it in her hands so that she wouldn't drop it.
It was silent for a moment until she spoke.
'Our group literally got destroyed in 2 fucking days.' She sighed
'I'm happy that...you're still here.' You whispered
You were really happy, she was the only one that was left.
Even all your family members died, or at least the ones you could reach, you don't even know about the others! 
She was at your house when it happened, and luckily she was because her parents were one of the first ones in theorie street to get bit.
She was their only child so she saw you as her sibling and so did you.
'Do you still remember the day this all happened? We told everyone that we were going to study but instead we just talked and laughed and just did everything best friends would do...until we heard screams from downstairs....I was so lucky to be at your room at that moment...i-If you didn't help me go from the window, on the roofs then...I might have been dead already..' she let out a tear.
'And if you weren't there, then I probably wouldn't have the confidence to do that, I probably would've just be devastated after seeing my parents and...I would have stayed there with them if you didn't convince me that...it was all true that was happening...my stupid ass thought it was a prank...I just..couldn't believe they really died..' you stated, memories floating back that almost made you cry.
She nodded slightly 'but here we are, however still alive, still together...it's surprising me how we're still alive.' She smiled a bit.
You nodded in agreement.
'Hey...we have to go back tomorrow..to burry Si woo....' Gi looked down while biting her lips.
You nodded and stayed silent for a second.
'What's making you angry?' You asked, sure that she is angry.
'I'm not, what even..makes you think that?' She didn't look up while saying that.
'You bit your lips, that means that you're angry at someone or something, so tell me, what is it?' You said.
She sighed 'it's really hard to lie to you...it's just..I can't help but feel guilty about Aera and Si woo...' she finally looked up while saying that.
'I know...it's hard for me too, but think about it, we at least saved 2 other lives.' You stated making her look confused.
'We only saved Dong.' She said convinced that her answer was right
'If we didn't safe him, then Dae probably would have killed herself...so we saved 2 lives, and now they're happy.' You smiled a bit.
She thought about it for a while before smiling to herself.
'Let's sleep!' She whisper-screamed while stretching her arms.
You nodded, there were luckily 2 beds so you didn't have to worry about the space you or she had.
You both just slept soon, after such a tiring day.

You woke up at a pain you've never felt before.
You looked up to see a group of people and Gi, some of them were holding her so that she wouldn't move.
You wanted to stand up, until you saw al the blood round you.
They stabbed you.
It was in your stomach.
Even tho it wasn't that deep, it hurt as hell.
'She won't live long, kill her and let's just go already.' She pointed to Gi while talking about killing her.
You knew you would regret it if you didn't do anything at the moment, so you took your knife and gave the girl a scar on her leg.
She fell down, and started cursing at you.
She hit you in the face but stopped afterwards 'you're lucky I'm not planing to be a murderer.' She whispered
You didn't listen to what she said.
Even tho you wanted to screamed from the pain, you still managed to stand up.
You hit her in the face again which made all of them tighten their grip on their guns.
Gi took this opportunity to run, she didn't want to leave you alone but it was the only choice she had.
They all ran after her, and you tried to run too but the wound was too painful to let you go.
They ran into the woods, you couldn't see them after a while.
You tried to catch up but you stopped when you heard the next sound.
A gunshot.
You felt a tear roll down your cheeks.
It was so silent, that it was clear to you who it probably was.
You fell on your knees, not knowing what to do.
Everyone knew that almost nobody could survive alone, and mostly not with a wound.
You wanted to cry your heart out, it was so hard not to cry, everyone died.
Everyone you loved, was gone.
You heard zombies from nearby, so you tried to stand up.
You started walking slowly, tears still in your eyes.
Even tho you didn't know where to go, you still started walking.

You ended up at an old building.
There was a high chance that there were many zombies, and you could die but you didn't care.
Now you knew how Si woo felt before he got shot..
There weren't many zombies to your surprise,
Or at least so you thought.
You saw a bunch of zombies coming to your direction.
You went to one of the rooms and  placed the table in front of the door.
You sat down, holding against your wound.
You breathed fast and heavily, you wanted to scream but there were too many zombies.
You cried silently, the door couldn't stay closed long, and you knew it.
Everything went wrong.
You kept thinking why you were the only one to still stay alive until...
'Hello? Hyung? Hyung are you there?' You heard a sound.
It came from the walkie-talkie you found while searching for supplies with Gi...

Soooooo,
I hope you enjoyed it!
Lyyyyyyy byeeeeeee~~~