Chapter 1: The Arrival

Hi there! So this is going to be my first chapter for my very first book! I've actually had another account before this but accidentally deleted it and figured out that I could just start over. Either way, I hope you will enjoy this story! I do ship ErLu very much, but I also somewhat ship NaLu. But, anyways, this is an ErLu story so, please, remember that and, don't hate me. I, again, hope you enjoy! In the next chapter, I will tell you a little bit about me! Bye bye! - Your Author :)

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Lucy POV:

As I am being dragged to the famous, strong, loving, and caring guildhall of Fairy Tail, I can't help but feel like my heart is going to beat itself out of my chest. Salamander, or Natsu, continues to run while holding me down as if I was an unimportant piece of garbage.

Natsu swiftly turns his head to face me, and he gives me a cheeky and lovable grin. When he turns his head back to its previous position, I feel my face heat up. I don't know why, but my heart started to pound even faster, and the heat started to burn. The feeling disappeared as soon as it came, and before I knew it, we had arrived. Arrived to my dream family. I had arrived to the place that I would learn to love and cherish. The place that I would learn, to call my home. Unknowingly, a smile appeared on my face, and in return, he smiled back to me.

He lets go of my hand, and my face heats up a bit. 'Was he holding my hand the entire time?! I didn't really notice that minor detail. Well, I mean, it's not like he was dragging me by an invisible rope.' I get rid of that thought, and watch as he pushes the giant, decorative doors. I quickly follow behind him as he leaps into the guild. I breathe in all the oxygen I can manage, and dissipate the other un-needed gasses by breathing out. I muster all the courage and determination I can get, and put on my determination face, and enter.

"Yo!" Natsu gives a proud and happy smile, and quickly remembers me. "Oh, yeah! This is Luigi! She wants to join!" I mentally note to have a talk about his name-remembering skills. "Okay, first off, my name is NOT Luigi, it is Lucy! Second, I would love to join if I am allowed." I state. On the outside, I look very confident and joyful, whilst on the inside, I am very nervous and feel like a knot is building up inside my stomach. "Why, hello! If you would want to join, please follow me!" A girl with pure white hair that has a little pulled-up piece of hair with a bow attached tells me, and she leads me up to stairs and to a door that has the words labeled on it, Masters' Office. She hand gestures me to open the door, to which I gladly do so. As soon as I open the door, I see a brown, torn up desk with piles of papers reaching the ceiling. 'Yikes.. That must suck.' I slightly move, causing a squeak to occur on the floor.

A short man with some gray hair pops out of the chair, and faces his attention towards me. That feeling that I had received earlier starts to grow, and my nervousness begins to grow as well. "Well, hello there! What is your name? What brings you to Fairy Tail?" The supposed 'Master' asks me with curiosity and a tad bit of annoyance. "Uh, hello. My name is Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia. I had just recently met a guy with pink hair named Natsu, and he had told me that he was in this guild and he offered to bring me here." "Oh, well then would you like to join?" "Yes! I would love too!" "Well then, you should go downstairs and see MiraJane. She will give you your stamp! She is the girl with the white, long hair and long pink dress. She works at the bar." "Alright. Thank you so very much!" "Don't worry about it, child! The pleasure is all mine." I give him a reassuring smile and wave him a 'good bye', and head out of his door. I see that same girl with the same description, smiling at me from below.

I head down the stairs, and make my way to her. "Hi. Im Lucy, and the 'Master' told me to go to you to receive the stamp?" "Hello, Lucy! I'm MiraJane, but you can call me Mira! Let me grab the stamp and please tell me what color and where." "Alrighty!" She scurries over to the back and comes back within a minute with a stamp that has the Fairy Tail insignia. "So, where and what color please?" "Umm, may I have it on the back of my right hand in pink?" "Yes, of course!" She presses the stamper into the stamp ink and the ink turns pink. She gently but hardly presses the stamper onto my right back-hand and smiles. "Thank You!" "No problem!" I think i'm going to like it here. I gently sit down on the seat and ask Mira to please make me a strawberry milkshake, and she kindly agrees. I glance at a beautiful girl that has red hair with decorative and nice armor. She also seems to be staring at me so she looks away and I see a tad of blush spread across her face. I turn away and feel that same heat from earlier appear on my face. What's happening to me? Why did my face heat up? Who is she?

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! For the next chapter i'll say a little bit about myself and then continue the story. I hope you enjoy this book! I'll see you next time! See ya! - Your Author :)

word count: 1012