Chapter 3: Team Natsu

Hi! So, this is the third chapter, and some people are already reading it! That makes me happppyyy(hah I make myself laugh.. you know, happy? i'll go home and starve) Anyways, i'm sorry that this is a very short chapter but either way I hope you enjoy it! Have a great day! I need sleep.... - Your Author :3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Erza POV:

Two and a half hours have passed, and Lucy, Natsu, and Gray have already gotten close to each other, so I feel a tad bit jealous. To cure my jealousy, I head over to where they're chatting, which is in the far left corner of the guild, and over hear Natsu and Gray fighting.
"Elsa!"
"Hot Tamale!"
"Freezer!"
"Tabasco!"
"Ice Cube!"
"Microwave!"
"Ahem." I fake cough to get their attention, and I could tell they were anxious. They quietly turn their heads to look at me, and I give them one of my many death glares. "Do you boys have any respect? Treat each other more kindly and please acknowledge our newest member sitting right in front of you!" I turn my head to look at the blonde beauty who's staring at us. "Please, Forgive them. I am terribly sorry for the way they are acting. Please, do not be ashamed to hit them for acting that way." I smile at her, but honestly try my best not to blush. I see blush start to rise on her face, and immediately feel blush rise on mine. "Uhh.. y-yeah.. It's a-alright." She stutters. 'She's cute when she's flustered.' "Hey guys!" Natsu shouts out to us, "Let's make a team together!" "That's not a bad idea, Flame Brain!" Gray states. "Who you calling, Flame Brain you Ice Bi-" "I think that's a lovely idea!" I spoke. "R-really? You want someone like m-me on your team?" "We don't want someone like you, Luce we want exactly you!" Natsu says with pride, and I give him a death glare out of jealousy. I hide my jealousy with a smile and say, "Couldn't of said it better myself." She smiles, and that smile makes my heart skip beats. "Well, then, I guess this is our team! What should we call it?"
"How about, Team Natsu?" Natsu says. "I mean, he did come up with the idea.. so I guess it's alright!" Lucy says with a little annoyance but with a ton of kindness. "Team Natsu it is!" Gray said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooo sorry about this mini chapter, I was just quite out of it today. I felt like not doing anything today, so I forced myself to write as much as I could and this is it. I hope you can forgive me! Anyways, I hope your everyday is filled with happiness and laughter! Have a great day! - Your Author :3