Chino

Ayo chino lets go nigga its money to be made and bitches to get laid. Savage is chino best friend he owned the strip club diamond dolls where only the baddest bitches can dance. I'm coming nigga you know I got to make sure the drip is on point when I step out here in these streets. I'm Chino Ling-Cruz Puerto Rican and Chinese from the O zone where in these streets it's a cold world. Ima young paid nigga 5'9, light skin, chinky hazel eyes, I work out 3 times a week so that should tell you how my body is cut. It's one of the hottest days in the summer and the block is hot all the chicks is out here with they best outfit on. Savage lets slide to the trap house on D street and check on those dudes and collect.

Moral of the story I'm that nigga in the O zone I own every trap house well me and savage got shit on lock in the O. I'm what they will call a hood legend around these parts. The drug game aint just start with me, my pop was one of the biggest drug lords in swp he ran the whole woodland strip back in the day. My mom is a doctor at one of the best hospitals in Philadelphia she is one of the best doctors at University of Penn she saved a lot of lives she spent a lot of time at the hospital when I was growing up. Money was never an issue growing up I had everything I ever wanted never had to ask twice. I wanted my own money, so I went out and made some moves to get my own bread.

I'm not a dumb nigga I went to school graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA top of my class. I attended Penn for 4 years I majored in an MBA in music business and minor in business. I have one of the biggest studio's in Philly on Delaware ave, it called "Beat it down productions". I made beats for the hottest upcoming underground artist in the game right now. I'm something what you call the next DJ Khaled. I also own plenty of other business I have 4 car dealerships over philly and 3 strip clubs out jersey. I own 2-night clubs in Atlanta. I'm not a flashy dude because I got money I don't have to show and prove shit to nobody. I don't even stay in the hood I stay out Delaware in my estate 100,000 square feet 3 pools, 2 Jacuzzis, 7 bedrooms and 4 bath and a 6-car garage. I'm just a young nigga that's out here just living.

Yo savage call king and tell him we outside and we are waiting for his bitch ass. Chino you call that nigga you got a phone my guy. Yo king come outside we at the corner of the block, Ard here I come bro. Wassup chino, Wassup savage what's on the radar? Oh, aint shit just coming to collect and check make sure everything good and then sliding down norf to that Croskey block party. Oh, that shit was today? Well I'm sliding with yall Ard bet we out then. I looked at savage and we both laughed and said its lit bro. I got out the car and walked up on my homie and dab him up. Aye savage and king what yall niggas doing let's get in this dice game and let's take these niggas money.

Oh, shit there go my girl, that's not your girl nigga savage laughed. That is my girl watch this, sup Kianna. Hi chino, Kianna what you doing out here? Visiting my peoples and enjoying this good food how about yourself? What you doing on this side? I'm chilling these my folks down here I be around I'm not always just in the O. oh Is that right that's cute and chino ima go enjoy this food. Kianna when you gone stop playing and give me your number and let me take you on a date? Chino you know I don't date the niggas in my hood stop it. Ard I can respect that you still fine as shit though you gone be my wife one day. Croskey cookout is lit everybody out this jawn even if they not from the block they were out here showing major love. The hood was Poppin like a button down on a Friday night. I had to stop playing dice to call and check on my workers and my traps cuz niggas be acting goofy. Sometimes it's not always good to be feared in these streets I rather be loved then feared. Yo pop what's it looking like over there my guy? Everything good on my end boss man you good? YARK aint a thing down Croskey at the cookout slide thru bro. bet bro let me make this last drop bro. Ard 1 nigga. I went back and got back in the dice game these niggas not fucking with me on the dice though. I keep telling yall niggas I come to take yall money every time. I don't know why yall keep trying to play this shit with me I created this shit. POP! POP! POP! We all laughed and screamed 9mm until I heard screaming, I knew somebody was hit and I knew it was time to go until I seen who it was. Aww fuck man and I knew it was about to be a war zone out this bitch. I can't believe they hit savage cousin like that knowing that nigga savage he gone paint the city red when he finds out who hit his folks. He already triggers happy so that's just gave him a reason to come bust that ratchet.