Kianna

"you aint getting money
        Yeah
I just came in here for the dividends
Two commas mean a billion
Three commas mean a billion
Kash doll gets me so hyped up for some reason that's my bitch she be having me ready to be a rapper can't tell me I'm not no rapper when Kash doll come thru them speakers. This traffic is drawling dog ima be late for work with this shit. Broad street always jammed the fuck up in the morning like damn what the fuck is going on. All this traffic is crazy as shit mane like damn I started beeping my horn so hard I know they was erkd like a motherfucker. Oh, I thought these motherfuckers would move after that shit right there I got shit to do like lets get a move on this shit.

  Well lets me tell yawl who I am well I am Kianna 24 years old from Diamond st, diamond world I'm from the back field where shit goes down at any giving moment. I'm brown skin light brown eyes slim thick I'm thick in all the right places 4'11 and I'm really with the shits light. So, don't let the pretty face and the smarts fool you I will run down on any bitch that think shit sweet.  I'm not your average north philly chick I went to school and graduated top of my class with a 3.0 GPA. I went straight to college for my nursing degree to become a pediatrician which I just graduated 3 months ago. I have a twin sister name Arianna and she is a trip we identical but we so much different from each other. Now I'm working at chop and been there since I graduated college. I love what I do for a living and I make great money, but I didn't forget where I came from even though I left the hood I always show my face. I'm the good girl that like the bad boys but I don't mess with niggas from my hood.

  I went to Croskey block party and was chilling with my aunts and cousin that shit was lit periodt. I seen my boo chino he don't know he my boo, but he is. I know he want me for real and I want him too that's my little bad boy that I want but I just don't know I should of gave him my number. I sat right on Croskey me and my cousin and I watched chino run a game of dice that nigga was over there taking all they money like it wasn't nothing. Then all you know shots ring out and me and my cousin ran right in the house like it was nothing. A bullet don't have no name on it so once they start shooting, I'm out I tell my cousin and aunt that I'm going home. They begged me to stay for a little while longer and I did, and we went to go see what happened. Somebody got hit and not just anybody got hit why would they shoot savage cousin Dontae everybody know that's savage folks and he is not to be fucked with and savage aint someone you want to make mad on any given day.

I called the ambulance and I tried to apply pressure to his wounds, but I noticed he had a gunshot to the head, and I looked at chino and he knew the look I gave him.
KIANNA: SAVAGE snap out of it and get him in the car NOW!
Savage: ok ok Kianna damn you aint got to yell
Kianna; well nigga if he don't make it to the hospital asap, he not gone live much longer lets go move like you got a purpose.
Savage; OK boss
Kianna; hahaha lets go chino
I cant believe this shit I got blood all over my Gucci sneakers what the fuck now they are going right in the trash I don't care. We get to the hospital and I go in the back because Ima nurse so I can tell them what wounds I did see. I come back out savage sitting on the floor with his hands to his head and he just shaking his head.
Kianna; savage listen to me ok they gone must do some major surgery on your cousin he been shot in the head once and twice in the back.
Savage; Are you serious? He just came down from Atlanta and this is what he gets when he touch down from doing a gun charge.
Kianna; I know you gone find out who did this now let them do their job ima go home and get changed so I need one of yawl to take me to my car.
Chino: Kianna ill take you ma; savage stay here and ill be right back.
Savage: Ard nigga I'll be here

So, chino decided that he was gone give me a ride to Croskey so I can get my car, and nothing was said the whole ride. I know he probably going threw it too cuz savage was like his brother and Dontae was always with them until he got that gun charge and did 5 years in the feds. Well that's what I heard in the streets and somebody the bull Q did or something niggas really be hating for real. That's some crazy shit though he just came home and got shot that's fucked up.
Kianna: Ard chino keep your head up
Chino: thanks Kianna