Mina

I really can't believe they did my baby dad how they did him man. Them niggas corny for that one he just came home and got murdered within an hour. He was fighting 3 gun chargers and looking at 15 years finally come home on good behavior. I'm beyond stressed to the max about all this shit but what they didn't know is im motherfucking Mina Ortiz. My father is one of the biggest drug lords in Colombia he got the most pure shit he is almost everybody connect.

Well let me tell yawl who I am my name is Amina Ortiz. I'm standing at 5'1 size c cup breast & flat stomach no waist and ass on stupid fat green eyes and nice full lips. I'm Colombia and Dominican full blown. My dad runs one of the biggest cartel in Colombia. he use to run the streets of philly but when the feds decided to indict him he went back to Colombia. My mom is a boss bitch that ran the streets with my dad. She wasn't so lucky she up the feds facing 3 life sentences. I'm one of 5 daughters and we all some gangsta ass bitches but we didn't have a choice to be that honestly. We all learned to shoot guns at the age 11 and I been shooting ever since.

  I met dontae one night at the club when I first moved back to the US. I was sitting in the VIP section that I'm always in & him and his boys was in there section right next to us. I guess they felt good enough to walk up on us. Me and dontae didn't get along at first we argued like we was married inside the club. Until that nigga gripped me up and told me to put my number in his phone. It been solid ever since but once he found out who I was he was scared to even get close to me. My pop was one of the most ruthless men around and he didn't play about his daughters. Now look I got 3 kids by that nigga and we was rocking ever since.

  Me and dontae was like Bonnie & cylde if he shoot I'm shooting anything In my nigga way period. He knew I was a gangsta bitch that he needed on his team. I was just as ruthless ass the niggas and well rounded about that shit. I lived the life every bitch wanted but couldn't cause dontae was hook once I showed him I wasn't scared of nobody but god. I had grown ass men scared to step In my way cause they knew shit wouldn't end well for them. And that's why I'm sitting down north just waiting to see this certain nigga to pull up on the block like he always do. Little do people know I knew who kilt my baby father but chino & savage handled Q but he wasn't alone doing the shooting.

   This nigga taking forever I'm ready to just air the whole block the fuck out and call it a fucking night. Bingo here go this nigga right now I decided to grab both of my glocks cuz I'm about to put a hole in a nigga tonight. I get out my truck & walk right up & they ain't thinking nothing of it I guess cuz I'm a bitch but little do they know I'm Ortiz. I walk right up on banga & say what's up and start clapping both of them guns in all directions taking down 6 niggas. I walked away and got in my truck and pulled off. As I'm driving my phone vibrated in the cup holder. It was chino calling probably to see where I'm at I'll talk to him when I get home.

   I pull up in the circle drive way & chino standing on the steps waiting for. Aye Mina where the fuck you been? I went down north and finished those niggas off. Heard threw the grape vein Q wasn't alone and they was planning to come to my house and rob us and kill me and the kids so I had to handle that. Chino you had to see me boy I murk 6 niggas by myself I got to say I'm getting better at this cold hearted shit. Yo Mina what you mean you murk 6 niggas how the fuck you do that with one gun ? I had 2 glocks and just sprayed that whole corner out and walked back to the car. Oh shit Mina Tae ain't tell me you be out here shooting at niggas. Hell yeah a lot of the killing that's happened I did that shit Tae use to be giving niggas too many fucking chances.

   I'll be right back let me go take a shower, find something for us to watch. Chino wanted me so badly and I wanted that nigga just as bad as he wanted me. My pussy was dripping just the sight of him that nigga was so fine with his chinese ass. I caught myself thinking about that nigga a little too much tho and decided to play with my pussy while I was in the shower. Let me get out this shower so I can go ride that dick before I go to sleep. I walk in to our bedroom butt ass naked ass and titties bouncing everywhere and chino just staring at my pussy licking his lips. Bring your sexy ass here Mina. Here I come daddy, Mina said playfully while making her way to him. Chino threw Mina on the bed and went straight for her honey pot and ate that thing like it was his last meal on a Sunday. Only thing you hear in that room is Mina moans & Pandora playing on the tv. Chino slapped Mina on the leg for her to move up on the bed. Oh it's about to go down, Mina thought. They went round after round they fucked until they fell asleep.

Next morning
Good morning beautiful how did you sleep with your fine ass? I slept good how about yourself king ? I'll continue to sleep good as long as you laying next to me. Is that right? I like the sound of that. I got up and went to the bathroom to handle my daily hygiene so I could go make us breakfast. Chino followed me in the bathroom and watched me like a hulk I think this nigga in love with a hood bitch. As I'm walking out the bathroom he grabbed me pulled me into his chest and grabbed my face kisses me so passionately. I just looked him and his eyes and said let me go cook we got to head back to the hospital to see Tae.

As I'm walking around the kitchen getting everything together. I was making pancakes, scrabbled cheese eggs, scrapple and beef bacon. As I'm cooking I hear my phone ringing & then chino phone run at the same damn time and we both looked at each other like who the fuck can that be at 7:40 in the morning. Chino walked off and went to get both of our phones and I looked it was the hospital calling. So I decided to stop cooking and called them back. As I was calling back chino ran in the kitchen like put some clothes on and cut that food off we got to get to the hospital. What's going on chino is Tae ok ?! The look he gave me already told me Tae didn't make it and I was gone have to burying my kids father.

   At the hospital

  We ran in the hospital I went to the desk and asked what's was going on. The bitch at the desk being all rude popping her gum all loud asking me dumb ass questions like she don't know who I'm here for. Chino grabbed my hand and said savage was already up here and we ran to the elevator and got to the 4th floor and savage was sitting in the corner with his hands covering his face. Yo savage what's going on bro? Savage moved his hands from his face and looked at us like his world just was shattered. Savage looked at me and said Mina he didn't make it somebody came to the hospital & unplugged his breathing machine like they wanted to end my guy. The question is who would have done that Savage we ended all those niggas.

   The doctor came out and spoke to all three of us and I was just standing there with tears in my eyes because that was my kids father. Hi I'm doctor Gomez and I been handling Dontae care. Everything was going good he was coming out the coma he would move his fingers and toes when I would be speaking to him. Then this morning when I came in to check on him he wasn't responding at all. So I did his vitals and he wasn't no longer here with us I'm so sorry for y'all lost. Thanks doc we said in unisex. We walked out the hospital feeling defeated but people just don't know we was about to finish what they started. Let the games begin.