Savage

Croskey cookout was lit until my cousin got hit and then that dead all the fun. Its always take that one nigga to fuck shit up for everybody I'm pissed my cousin got hit now its gone be a war zone in these streets. As yawl know I'm savage 25 I'm light skin with green eyes. I'm 6-foot-tall I use to ball in school until the streets got a hold of me. I'm that nigga with the slamma hamma and I live by my name whole heartedly. Yes, my mama or whoever named me savage knew I would live up to the name. I'm that nigga round here I get all the baddest bitches and I own one of the hottest strip clubs in the city. Ima paid savage ass nigga who aint scared to bust a gun I'm what you will call trigger happy.

    Everything wasn't always peachy with me and my family. The cards I was dealt was fucked up from the start. I had a hard life never met my parents. I heard my mom was some rich doctors' daughter and they forced her to give me up at the age of 16 and it wasn't no records of who she or my father was, so I gave up looking for them. I wasn't adopted until I was 14 years old. I lived in group homes from the age 6 until I was 14. I never had the love from a mother or father until I met the Ling's. chino and I been friends since we were in the 5th grade at Olney el. At first everybody uses to pick on me because of my clothes and shoes. Chino always had my back in anything that went down. We been tight ever since him and his parents looked out in ways I never imagined. My group home mother tried to molest me at 14 and I ran to chino house and I been with them ever since. I finally got everything I ever wanted and that was a family to love me for who I was, and they did just that and more.

   "yeah we reportin live from the north side of litty city you fuck my bitch ima keep it player I just want you to know we the navy seals we gone strike your whole motherfuckin platoon nigga yeah". I always had meek blastin threw my speakers anywhere I go! That's my guy you got to respect his hustle. Bout to slide and check on my club and put some orders in. normally I don't because of my Lia but she down south taking care of my club down there. We what you call bonnie and Clyde in the hood. That's my other half we not perfect but we perfect for each other. We been through some serious shit together. I'm what you would call an aint shit ass nigga when you look up the word, I'm the description. I just can't seem to keep my dick in my pants. As bad as I want to do right by Lia, I can't do it no matter what.
  Here go this nigga chino blowing up my shit like I'm his bitch yo nigga wassup how Dontae holding up? He went into surgery this morning now we just wait and see what the outcome will be. I'm at my club right now checking on shit and then ima check on him. Chino when I find out who did this ima paint the city red. I already know how you get down my nigga. But, bro I'm on my way to temple now meet me there. I couldn't even go in the room at first, I had to stand in the hallway and get myself together for a minute. They hit way to close to home and ima paint the whole fucking city red got my dudes looking for whoever did this man don't worry D I got you bro shit gone get real dark for that nigga trust me.

Lia been blowing my phone all the way up and she never calls me like this. Hey baby girl wassup what going on? Everything is good on this end calling to give you an update on the club. Ok that's good how the numbers and shit looking. Everything is looking good numbers and all ill be on my flight tonight so send me a car to the airport tonight by 9:30pm. Ok you got it baby girl. Say less. Oh, savage some girl came by the club saying she is pregnant with your baby, but I handled that for you. Nigga how many times I tell you to keep the shit you do out my face? Did she just curse me out and bang on me on some smooth shit? That's why I love that damn girl, but I know damn well shawty wasn't pregnant by me, but problem solved.

I been racking my brain trying to think who would shoot at my cousin Dontae like what he really been getting into. Even though I handled the problem which was Q but it was 2 different slugs in my cousin. Q wasn't the only shooter it pays off to have the law and the coroners on your pay roll. So now I'm just waiting for my guys to tell me what's the streets is talking about. All these niggas getting headshots for putting one in my cousin head. I'm going on a killing spree they woke up the beast that I tried to keep put away. These niggas aint even gone see me coming for they heads. Fuck all the extra shit ima paint the whole city red with those niggas whole blood line. They shot the wrong nigga in the wrong hood and ima find out the real reason why.