Why is my Life so fucked up?

Keith's POV
I was walking to My Highschool, Voltron High. I usually meet up with my best friend, Pidge holt, she's always been there for me when things were hard, Since Kindergarten. I walk towards her with a half smile, I didn't sleep well last night is all, cause I fucking sleep on a park bench now. Know, I would live with my best friend Pidge, but she has done so much for me, too much in fact, I don't want to invade her and her family's space.
Pidge's POV
Pidge was on her phone scrolling through Instagram seeing the post for the school. She sighs" James is such a dick, like seriously, he's trash at football" she basically comments on one of his posts complaining about his confidence. She saw Keith walk over and smiles with a sigh" Morning bro! Look, James thinks he's going to impress girls, doesn't impress me!"she laughs. Keith looked at the post and laughs" yeah, he is pretty trash, he couldn't even catch the ball from Hunk" chuckles. Pidge nodded with a smile" Yeah. You know, Hunk is pretty cute, but idk if he'll want to be with someone like me, someone that doesn't even like getting 'dressy' and 'pretty' "she sighs. Keith looked to her" What the fuck are you talking about?! Your so pretty! He'll be wrong not to date you"he smiles. Pidge smiled and hugged him" thanks bro" Keith hugs back and nodded" mhm"he smiles" know, we should get to class before Mrs.Vanessa yells at us the whole period "he chuckles. Pidge chuckles and nodded walking inside the school with Kieth.
Keith's POV
Keith was walking in the school with Pidge, when suddenly was shoved into the locker. Keith grunts as he opens his eyes seeing James Griffin. He tried to push him off but James had a strong grip, for someone who can't catch a football. James laughs" whatcha going to do mullet?~"he whispers in his ear seductively. Keith's eyes widen and kicks him in the nuts. James groans and let's go of Keith falls to his knees. Keith hits him so hard in the jaw" Don't get so cocky, Griffin"he brushes himself off and walked to Pidge. Pidge looked to Keith" are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" Keith laughs" no, I'm fine Pidge, you know I'm fine" they walk away continuously talking to each-other. James watched them leave and groans and smirks" hm. Playing hard to get, I like it~"he gets up and walks away to his friends that were in the computer lab.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No Ones POV
As classes went by, all the students now go to lunch. Some girls would sit with each-other, some would sit with James and his popular friends. Keith and Pidge day in the back of the cafeteria, both of them didn't really like people that much, or like to sit with so many people, so they kept to themselves. Pidge pulls out her phone and plays a game with Keith. Keith didn't have a phone, only because his mother never got him one once he was living with her. Pidge leans on his shoulder playing" Keith? So where are you staying? Since you lefted your mom's house." She said concerned. Keith looked down to her and looked away to his lunch bag with a fake smile" I'm staying in an apartment, but I really need a job to pay the rent that's due in a couple of weeks"he sighs. Pidge nodded and looked to him again" maybe I can help"she smiles slightly. Keith eyes widen" no! I-I mean!- I can get a simple job and pay it myself, you've done enough okay?" Pidge sighs and smiles" fine, but tell me if something is wrong" she hands him her phone to have a turn at playing. Keith nodded with a smile and plays. Suddenly James hand slammed on their table, Keith gasps and immediately looked up to see James and rolls his eyes" what the fuck to you-" James grabs Keith by the neck slamming him into the table. Pidge gasps and formed tears" j-James! Stop!" One of the friends holds her back. James smirks and beats Keith up, basically hitting, kicking, him in the jaw and back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED-
Me: Hope you enjoyed the chapter, see you later! ^^ sorry to leave it off like this but- UwU
Lance had tears: where am I?! In this story!
Keith sighs : fuck You two James T^T
Me: :) lance you'll come in, the next chapter, anyway bye guys!
Lance: bye :(
Keith: bye! >-<