Chapter 2: Destiny Calls

Twenty minutes later...

Roy: "(exhausted) I made it guys!"

Roy is on the verge of collapsing in front of seven other individuals, including Tori.

Tori: "Yeah, but you're looking like that one kid in PE class."

A male wearing a black shirt with a red nine on it, dark blue jeans, red sneakers, black hair, and blue eyes helps Roy back to his feet.

Roy: "(exhausted) Thanks Zack."

Zack: "Don't sweat it."

A second male wearing a light blue hoodie, black cargo shorts, short, dark brown hair, white, ankle high socks, black sneakers, and is the shortest person in the group.

Male 1: "So what were you catching up on?"

Roy: "It was shield Edo."

The second female is wearing an orange and purple T-shirt, green hairpin, tan short shorts, shin high, white socks, orange sneakers, and light brown hair.

Female 1: "You're really into that show."

Roy: "It's better than you think Emily."

The third female has the attire of a teal shirt with a yellow floral pattern around the sleeves, black short shorts, black socks, white shoes, and her short, light brown hair tied into a ponytail.

Female 2: "Were you up till two in the morning?"

Roy: "(awkwardly) H-How'd you know Asaka?!"

The last male is wearing a white shirt that transitions to blue at the bottom, light blue jeans, dark orange shoes with white laces, shaggy, dirty blond hair, and a necklace with a kitten head charm.

Male 2: "Because we've known each other for a while Roy."

Roy: "I guess you're right Cole."

The last individual is female and is wearing a dark purple shirt with dark grey hearts around the sleeves, short, dark blue jeans, dark grey shoes with black laces, ankle high, white socks, and long, black hair.

Female 3: "But don't take that as an excuse."

Roy: "I'm not Serena."

Edo: "Anyways..."

The group gets back on track.

Cole: "We need to get our game plan ready."

Emily: "Since we know Austin has a new plan ready by now."

Asaka: "So let's get our plan ready before we go training like the world is about to end."

Everyone looks towards the sunny sky.

Serena: "Let's talk about it over a walk."

Zack: "I'm not complaining. It's a beautiful day today."

Tori: "When do you use words like that?"

Everyone lets out a light chuckle.

Zack: "(awkwardly) Didn't I pass English?"

Cole: "Yeah, we all did."

They all go out for a walk through the streets...