Prologue

Happiness! Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun~ This is my first ever SungJoy story and i would want to dedicate this very first chapter to one of my inspirations in writing this, no other than sooyoungexquisites Thank you for being one of my reasons to publish this. Reading your stories gave me a lot of courage. Again, thank you so much!

_________________________

"PARK SOOYOUNG!!!!!"

I smiled in delight as I marched my way inside the school campus being totally satisfied with the amount of attention I was getting from everyone I pass through.

"WHEN YOU SMILE, I'M ALSO HAPPY!!!!"

The people around including me bursted in laughter as my famous number one fanboy shouted his iconic line while I pass through the gates.

I lowered my sunglasses revealing my sparkling eyes with long curled up eyelashes and flirtatiously winked at him. After that, I continued to glide the hallways sexily towards the gym making sure that my 3-inches heels would click on my every step.

Wearing my black short uniform skirt, messy white buttoned down blouse and loosely tied black neck tie just proves how deserving I am for the school's nickname for me.

"Hot Joy"

I mean why not?! Not to brag but I can confidently say that I am to die for. I am the PARK SOOYOUNG. No one can resist me!

As I entered the gym, I could say that a lot of students are already present for this School Opening Program. Not minding the heads that turned to my direction I swiftly went to the front where my circle of friends are waiting.

Halfway through them I saw how Yeri stood up and glared at my direction. Pfft! I'm sure this dimwit is pissed off again 'cause I'm late from our expected time arrival.

"You really like showing off that's why you always wanna be late don't you?" Yeri sarcastically said as I took my seat between her and Wendy-eonnie.

"Well, what's not to brag Yerim-ah? And as if the fact of me being late is still new to you." I answered her with a smirk earning another deadly glare from her.

"Yah! Stop bickering you two!" Wendy- eonnie yelled making the both of us shut up.

"Really Park Sooyoung? You're not wearing the right uniform again! Does that skirt look checkered to you?" Sometimes i don't really know if we should call her Wendy eonnie or eomma!

"As if she ever wore the right clothes eonnie." Once again answered Yeri earning a pinch from our eomma.

"Pfft! Yerim is right eonnie. And you know i think i'd look sexier with this one when we perform later." I said cheekily before showing her my eye smile.