Chapter 10

Hi everyone! I just want to say that I'm so sorry for not updating for almost a year! It's just that i transferred schools and it wasn't a really good experience that's why i lost focus and the passion to write BUT now i will try hard to make up for the time i wasted. Thank you for waiting!❤

Hello revel_melody thank you so much for your non-stop support! I hope you continue to love bbyu forever. Fighting!

_______________________

Sungjae

"Oppa! Look!" Sooyoung squealed as she dragged me near the small pearl stand. I quickly took the last bite of my potato stick when she started to run towards it. I saw how her eyes glistened with amazement as she stared at the pearls in front of us.

"Look at these pearls oppa! And they all come in pink!" She said while clapping her hands like a kid. I smiled thinking how she could become more beautiful especially when she's happy.

I looked at the pearls and started to look for something that would look the best on her. "Which one do you like sooyoung-ah?"

"Mollaaaaa~! Should i pick this earring or this hair pin?" She answered while pouting. She tried to wear the pin and tried the earrings too.

I once again looked at the stand and saw the only pearl bracelet that was left. Compared to the other pearl accessories, it looked the simplest yet it really caught my attention.

Without second thoughts, i reached for the last piece of bracelet and pulled her hand.
"That's a great choice kid! That pearl bracelet only has limited stocks because the fishermen who actually got those pearls said that those pearls do bless young couples!"

Sooyoung gasped as i finished putting it in her wrists. "This looks the best on you."

I saw how her cheeks instantly blushed on what i said so i quickly looked away and shyly scratched the back of my head.

"Aigoo~ young love is indeed one of the best things that could happen to people." Said the vendor and i quickly handed him the payment before smiling at him to thank him.

"Gomawo oppa~" sooyoung said as i felt her head rest on my shoulders. I traced her arms and intertwined our hands before dragging her to the nearest fried ice cream stand.

"Still the same flavor of ice cream?" I asked trying to sound like a baby. Sooyoung bursted out in laughter and squeezed my cheeks! Now I'm embarrassed!

"Neeee~" she replied followed by her soft giggles. Well, atleast i made her laugh.

"Two cups of oreo vanilla please."

"Coming right up~"

_____

Sooyoung

"Nothing tastes better than this! Thanks for tonight oppa~" I smiled as i took a spoonful of oreo vanilla ice cream to my big mouth.

My heart is swelling with so much happiness as i walk with him. This has always been my dream. Having fun with him, doing the things we want, eating the foods we like.

I'm so happy that i can't even think of anything that would make my mood go bad.

"Pfft. You're welcome sooyoung-ah but could you please be careful while eating? It's all over your face HAHAHAHA!" He answered that made my already big eyes grow bigger. Ew this is embarrassing! Oppa will think i eat like a pig!