part 1 me

This is my first fanfiction. It's about Niall Horan. I hope you enjoy it!

 xxx Juliette

what if one day everything changes? Do you know who your real friends are?

I'm Daisy Wallis and I'm 16 years old. Tomorrow is my birthday. My boyfriend is Niall Horan from one direction. I'm working as a fashion designer by Guess. I love my job and my boyfriend. Niall and I are living in London together. We live in a big house near the center. I love shopping with my best friend Maaike. She is 16 years old. I've known her for 12 years. We are best best friends.

I was born in Nottingham with 2 older brothers. We moved to London when I was 10 because my parents want to have a better job. My father's name is Charles and my mother's name is Rosemary. My oldest brother's name is Thomas and my other brother's name is Jasper. I love my family a lot but I didn't want to move to Londen because I miss my friends in Nottingham.

I heard a noise, it was to far away to recognize. I dreamed that I was 10 and my family and I moved to Londen. But this was a nightmare. My parents were always work and my brothers were nowhere. I was alone, a alone 10 years old girl. I sat on the sofa when I heard the doorbell. I open the door and there stood a man, he was wearing a long black coat. He opens his coat and grabbed me.

I woke up and I was sweating. It was only a nightmare, it was only a nightmare I was telling myself. 

' Goodmorning beautie ' a sweet voice said to me. I open my eyes and saw Niall beside me.

' Happy birthday to you ! ' he said in a sweet way.

' what ?! Is it my birthday ? Today? Serious ?! ' I said surprised.

' Yes babe, it's 28th of April '. Oh no, it's my birthday and I hate my birthdays. *knock knock* ' I'm going to open the door ' he kissed me and ran downstairs.

' Hi, come in '

Hi readers, this is my first fanfiction. What do you think? please vote and comment. And sorry if there are mistakes in the text but I'm Dutch xxx Juliette