Part 3 surprise

" what are we going to do this weekend ? " I asked Niall " something you like to do " Niall said with a mysterious smile.

" What do you mean? " I asked Niall.

" Put some clothes on and come downstairs " He said and he walked away from me.

I grabbed my one piece suit and I brushed my blonde hair. Then I was ready, I walked to the living room. There was nobody. The same as in my nightmare. I was alone at home. I walked to the sofa, when someone jumped on me.

" OMFG " I scream and I slapped the guy.

" ouch " he screamed and he grabbed my arms.

" let me go! " I said but then I saw it was Zayn. " Oh, Zayn sorry. Did I have hurt you? " I was shocked. I slapped one of my boyfriends best friends.

" I'm okay. But Daisy, you are very strong " Zayn said.

" Thank you. I have 2 older brother, that's the reason I think. But where is the rest? " I asked him while I rubbed his sore place.

" I don't know. They are constipated some where in the house. You must find them " he said and he threw himself on the sofa.

" you kidding me ?! "

" no, find them and then you get your gifts. Success! " Okay, I am going to find my friends in my own house. That's not difficult.

2 hours later and 4 persons to go

" I have some food here " I yelled through the house. But no one answered.

" Please, hurry up, I am hungry " Zayn said.

" take some food out of the kitchen by yourself! " I yelled to Zayn.

" okay " he walked to the kitchen. Where can I find the boys?

" OMG " I heard Zayn scream. I ran to the kitchen and I saw that Liam was sitting on Zayns back.

" hahaha I find you Liam " I said with a big smile. " That's not fair " Liam said with a sad face. " please Liam, get off me " Zayn said. " No, I am sitting good Zaynie Waynie "

30 minutes later and 3 person to go

Okay, they are not in the living room or the kitchen. Where oh where could they be? Of course, they are in the garden. I walked to the garden and I saw a little bit of a shirt. So quietly as I could I walked to the tree. " BOEH! " I yelled to the tree.

" WAAAAAAAAAA  DON'T HURT ME! I AM HARRY STYLES " I heard somebody scream and saw Harry running away for me.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " I had so much laughter that I fell on the ground. Okay, now back to search. 

15 minutes later and 2 persons to go

If I hide me for someone, where can I hide me? Maybe in the cellar. I walked to the cellar and opened the door. I put the light on and I saw nothing, only wine and beer. But I heard a noise, a weird noise. It was someone. I walked to the noise and saw a drunk Louis. " What are you doing Louis?"

" I had to wait and I was thirsty, so I took wine and beer " He said it in a drunk way.

" Come with me to upstairs, then I can find Niall "

10 minutes later and 1 person to go

" okay boys, if you stay here then I'm going to find niall " I said in a motherly way. " Is good. But hurry up " Liam said. Okay, Niall is not in the living room, the kitchen, the garden or the cellar. Where can he be? Not in the bedroom or the bathroom. I know it! He is in the toilet! As soon as I could I ran to the toilet and opened the door. There he was, Niall was lying on the floor in the toilet. He had fallen asleep.

" You're so cute when you sleep " The boys came beside me.

" He's so cute " they said.

" Niall, you need to wake up babe " Niall didn't answer. " We have Nandos for you, sweetheart "

" WHERE IS NANDOS! I NEED NANDOS!" he yelled in my ear.

" okay, I've found you all and now I want my gifts " I said to the boys.

" okay, if you walk to the living room, then you go left and then you need to look in the closet " Niall said with a very big smile. So I walked to the living room, then I go to the left and open the closet. 

There was an envelope. " Should I open it ? " I asked to the boys. " Yes, your gift is in it " they said. So I opened the envelope and I read the letter that was inside. " Is this the gift? Is this a joke ?! "

Hi readers, I hope you enjoy it! What do you think? please vote and post a comment. And sorry if there are mistakes in the text but I'm Dutch

xxx Juliette