Part 7 the whirlpool

"What are you doing here?" I asked Joey

"I am here because of you, babe, I need to tell you something important" he said in a very serious way

"What?"

"I'm in love" he said and he gave my a hug

"OMG! With who?" I was so happy for him. Niall looked at Joey and then at me. Joey whispered a name in my ear.

"Serious?! That amazing for you" I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Is he in love with you?" Niall whispered in my ear.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA yes he is in love with me" I looked to Joey and he laughed. 

"Yes Niall, I always love Daisy"

"Niall, Joey loves boys more then girls" Niall looked at Joey then at me. He was a little bit in a shock I think.

"Is he here?" I asked Joey

"No, but I am here for your birthday babe!"

"Awh, that's so sweet. If you want you can sleep in our house. That's okay, right Niall?"

"Yes ofcourse. Your friends are my friends" he gave Joey a hug.

"Omg! A Horan hug! Thank you so much" Joey looked so happy.

Maaike and I were in the changing rooms. "Maaike, I need to tell you something" she looked at me. "I .. I think that Zayn like me" you can see the shock in her eyes. "Why do you think that?" I looked to the ground. "He is flirting with me all the time if Niall isn't looking at me" she looked at me like I was weird. "Do you have an example?" "Yes, in the park, he put his hand on my leg and whispered in my ear 'you're so damn sexy' and on the stairs he said: 'You like you birthday all ready?' I said yes and he said 'It only gets better' and he smiled like someone who want to touch you on places you don't want to touch a  'normal' friend" she was in shock. "But, does Niall know this?" "Ofcourse he don't know it. It is bad for one direction. If he know it, he will be angry with Zayn and then he end up the friendship" "That's a good point. But if Zayn is going to far, you need to say it to Niall, okay?" she gave me a hug and we walked to the swimmingpools. 

"We're here babe!" Niall yelled to us. We walked and laughed. "Come we are goning to the whirlpool" Harry takes Maaike's hand and they ran to the whirlpool. Niall was talking to Joey. Louis was in the paddling pool. Haha sometimes he's a little child. Liam was somewhere, but I don't know where he was. "You're more sexy in a bikini" a voice whispered in my ear. "Not you again" maybe it was hard but I don't want to give him false hope. "You're so beautiful and sexy" he takes my hand and he rubbed my hand over his sixpack. "You're so incredible" I take my hand back. "Is that a compliment?" he asked. "What you want Zayn" I walked away from him. I walked to Niall and Joey. "How are you, princess?" Niall did his arm around my waist. "It's a great birthday. Thank you so much babe" I kissed him and he pushed me in the water. "That's not fair" I looked like I was angry. "I'm coming!" he jumped in the water and he swam toward me. I swam away from him. We laughed so hard. At a moment, somebody grabbed me and pulled me to the whirlpool. Who was it? Was somebody kidnapping me? 

"Niall, help me!" I yelled, but it was to late .....

Hi readers, I hope you like the story. Vote/coment/fan then I will go further with the story. 

xxx Juliette