Part 9 that night

Zayn POV

*dingdong* I opened the door. I looked to the girl. She was beautiful and she was wearing a lovely dress. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY! GO AWAY, NOW!" I yelled to her and I slapped the door.

Daisy's POV

I was on my way to Zayn. When I saw his house, I saw a girl. She was crying and she wears a small dress with a coat. She sat on the sidewalk. "Are you all right?" I asked her. She looked in my eyes. "He dumped me. Why? Am I not beautiful or something?" she cried and gave me a hug. "Who dumped you?" I asked. "Zayn freaking Malik. I thought he loved me" she hugged me harder. "I feel sorry for you. If I were I go home and eat ice cream" I said to her. She nodded and walked away. "Oh, thank you. What's your name?" she asked. "I'm Daisy and you?" I asked with a smile. "They call me Perrie" she smiled a little bit and walked away.

I ran the doorbell. The door flew open. There he was, he looked at me and he smiled. "You're here, come in" he said and he took my hand. I looked at the house from inside. It is a good looking house with brown, black and white colours. "Here is the living room. And there the kitchen" he walked in the kitchen and I followed him. He looked at me "You really want to do this?" he asked me and looked me in the eyes. "Yeah, I want this. I think I like you a little bit ..." I said and I felt that my cheeks turned red. He smiled and kissed me on my lips. First it felt weird but after a minute, it felt right. 

He licked my upper lip and I opened my mouth. He let his tongue in my mouth and I moaned a little bit. I smiled and he did the same. "I like you more than you can imagine" he said under the kiss. I pulled away and looked him in his beautiful hazel eyes. "Serious?" I asked a little bit insecure. "Yes, why sould I lie to you?" he looked confused. "Niall did, he told me he loved me forever and now he cheated on me" I looked to the ground when I felt Zayn's hand on my cheek. "Why sould I lie to a pretty girl like you?" he smiled and my cheeks turned red, this was the second time in 15 minutes. What's wrong with me? I never blush that much. "Shall we go upstairs my lady?" Zayn asked in a funny way. "Yes ofcourse my boy" I laughed and we walked upstairs to his room.

*

"Zayn! Harder!" I moaned into his neck. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Babe, I'm a little bit tired" he said and he pulled away. I felt empty. Woow, this is the best night of my entire life. "Awh, is little Zayn tired?" I teased him a little bit. "Yeah he is and he need rest" Zayn said and he kissed my neck. I laughed and moaned. "Don't do that" he said and laughed. "What? This?" I moaned again. "Yeah, don't do that. Shall we get some sleep?" "Okay, goodnight Zaynie" I kissed him on his lips. "Goodnight babe" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. He is so ... so ... nice and cute. I think I really like him .. a lot. With that we fell asleep ....