lost

I sat in the last class, English. It was one of my favorite classes, but I wasn't in the mood for anything what happened this morning between me and Jesse. I sighed about the thought and looked at my watch, seeing that the class was over in a couple minutes. We havent talked the whole day and he ignored my texts what makes me even more sad. In the break I saw him sitting and I looked at him and he smiled, he smiled gently back but his brother smacked his arm making him look away. I felt so alone and so broken. Jesse was my best friend and I couldn't see my life without him. I got snapped out of my thought because of the school bell. I grabbed my bag from the ground and putted my stuff in it, standing up walking out of class.

I jogged down the stairs to the ground floor, walking to my locker. When I felt a my body burning from pain. I grabbed my arm tightly and bite my lip, trying not to cry. 

''Watch out, you idiot'' I heard someone snapping at me. I closed my eyes, thinking it was a dream.

''It's not that hard to look where you're walking or is it?'' He started to yell harder. I opened one eye seeing George standing there. Not again.. i thought by myself. He wanted to push me but someone pulled him harshly back.

''Let her go bro, seriouly. What did she do to you?'' I heard a familiar voice. Seeing Jesse standing there, making me feel safe like always. 

''Shut up idiot and leave.'' George pushed Jesse away like he wasn't nothing to him, walking away from us. I will never know why George is being a dick towards me, what did I ever do to him that he hates me this much.. 

''You okay?'' I heard a slow gently voice.

I nodded slowly, still holding my arm tightly. The pain was still burning in my arm. It was always the same and I looked around me. Everyone was talking with each other and looking at me. George was the most populair guy in school and everyone was scared of him. He has big brown eyes and curly hair. You would think he would be sweet and lovely because of his curls. But he was the worst person I knew. Jesse, was the opposite. He had the same eyes and hair, but he was so lovely and he cared about other more than about himself. He had this adorable smile and voice. He wasn't that musclar than George. George always went to the gym and he played soccer and he was a kickboxer, what makes people be even more scared of him. 

I felt some strong arms around my waist, pulling me closer in a hug. It felt so good to have his arms around him. I was just standing there, trying to forget the pain. I was pretty sure it's gonna be another bruise from George Shelley.. Jesse pulled slowly away cause he heard George yelling his name.

''I gotta go.. I'm so sorry..'' I nodded and he walked slowly away.

I felt this stab in my heart, like my best friend left me, forever. I turned around and opened my locker, trowing my stuff in my locker, grabbing my jacket and walking away. I looked down while walking home. It always took me 10 minutes to get home, but today it seemed like a hour. I walked in hearing nothing, I knew I was alone again, like always. I walked upstairs like I always do when I get home. Walking to my room, dropping my bag on the floor, letting myself drop on the bed, sighing. I turned around, looking at the ceiling, feeling my eyes sting and I knew I was crying. The tears wear slowly streaming down my cheeks, making me cross my arms. I stayed in this position for a couple minutes, turning on my stomach and close my eyes slowly. falling asleep peacefully. 

-----------

hey guys, I'm sorry it's a little bit too short this time.. but hopefully you like it. Idea's are always welcome xoxo Irina