"Kitty?"

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

The soft tapping of a finger hitting a wooden surface filled the silent room. The cat hybrid stared at the grey wall. His pale finger endlessly tapping onto the wooden desk. While his other pale fingers played with his pen. The white sheets of a black notebook were settled onto the desk. Yoongi sighed in defeat, for hours he's been staring at the grey wall of his small studio.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nothing has come through the mind of Min Yoongi himself. And due date was coming closer and closer. He rubbed his face in annoyance.

"I can't think of anything, I'm stuck." He groaned but his eyes immediately landed on a photo frame. It was simple and black with small silver designs. But what made it really special, was the photo itself. There in the photo was three teenagers laughing without a care in the world.

In the far left was a 15 year old boy with golden blonde hair and his golden retriever ears standing up proudly. A huge heart shaped smile spread among his honey colored skin. His eyes disappeared from how wide his smile was. His one arm around the person in the middle, while the other arm made a peace sign that was near his cheek.

In the far right was a 17 year old boy with dark black locks, and his black cat ears pinned back in embarrassment. His pale skin was coated with a pink. His rosy lips gave a shy smile and his emerald eyes stared at the person who was in the middle. While his arms crossed over his chest in embarrassment.

Now in the middle was a 15 year old girl with (h/c) color hair. Her eyes sparkling as her arms were around the two boys. A huge smile was among her cheeks. Not even paying attention to the boy on her right who was pink as cotton candy.

A smile spread among the cats features. His eyes lingering at the 15 year old girl. It was Y/n obviously. They took that picture exactly a year after they met, and thought it was important to keep the memory imprinted into their minds.

Ah that day. December 15th. The day Y/n met Yoongi also the same day both of them were found by Grandpa Bang, and met Hoseok. Yoongi couldn't stop that growing smile that spread through his pale cheeks. He remembered that memory so well, he could lividly see the memory.

❄️❄️❄️

December 15th, 4 years ago.

The snow bitterly hit against the girl's cheeks. She shivered and rubbed her clothed hands to her arms. Her backpack loosely fitting on her shoulder. Her hair flying up in the air making the bitter cold hit her neck. The girl just ran out of food in her backpack. With only merely small snacks she was living off of. She desperately needed a place to stay. For weeks she's been living in the streets.