Lavender

{yes flippin Namjoon is back in his own story after like what, 4 chapters?}

Y/n's breath hitched as she jerked backwards. Her cheeks immediately grew red. She stumbled backwards, landing straight on her bum. Namjoon immediately sat up trying to reach for her but immediately regret it filling pain swell up in his chest. He grunted before laying back down.

"Joon! You okay?" Y/n asked, her cheeks still burning from her previous actions. Her two legs stood up and hovered over his body. Her hands twitching for anything she can do to help. Namjoon nodded, his hand rubbing his chest pain.

"God that hurts." He grunted with a heavy breath. Y/n's eyes observed his body language, her hands stood still ready for anything. Taking this chance, Namjoon gently held her wrist. The pain in his chest slowly faded away. Y/n eyes widen before looking down at him. Her body froze as his fingers gingerly wrapped themselves around her wrist.

"Y/n?"

"Y-Yeah?" Y/n swallowed thickly, her eyes slightly wide and her lips pulled back into a thin line. Her mind scattered and blank, unsure of what to say next. The wolf gave a soft smile before he brought her hand up towards his lips. His lips brushed against the top of her knuckles. His breath tickling against her skin. His eyes fluttered close as Y/n felt his lips pulled into a smile.

Y/n's breath hitched feeling his lips tickle her skin. She swallowed even harder, her heart beating harshly against her chest. Her cheeks slowly heat up from his action. The wolf let out an airy laugh, his hair slightly bouncing at his laughter. His long fluffy tail slightly thumped against the mattress from happiness. His black ears twitched towards her direction before he slowly perked his head upwards. His eyes fluttered open and locked into hers. He softly placed a kiss on her knuckles before gently releasing it but not fully letting go of her hand. Namjoon's thumb gently caress her skin giving her such a loving gaze. His pupils slightly expand as his eyes were locked into hers.

Y/n felt her face grow hotter, her heart beating harder in her rib cage. She chewed her lip before hiding her face behind her free hand. She felt small tingles still lingering on her knuckles. Y/n could've swore she could still fell his lips brushing against her knuckles.

"Did you forget I can hear your heartbeat?" His deep voice caused her face to get redder. There was no reason for her to forget the fact how much of good hearing Namjoon has. She slowly shook her head still refusing to met his lavender eyes. Y/n bit her lip harder, feeling her own heartbeat ring in her ears.

"Then please look at me Y/n. I haven't seen your face in a while, please look at me." His voice pleaded with a whisper. His voice tempted her and she fell right in. Her eyes hazily looked over towards him. His lavender eyes glowing their beautiful color. It shined even brighter from the moons rays, it twinkled even brighter than the stars outside. His lips pulled into a soft smile, causing two dents to appear in his cheeks. His fingers intwine with hers, his thumb still caressing her hand. He then lightly tugged her forward causing her to jerk forward and crash into him.