Bookstore

Weeks

Weeks.

Weeks have gone by, and yet still no sign of Namjoon awakening. Y/n completely closed off her bookstore just to be with the wolf. Money wise she wasn't doing so well, but Hoseok and Yoongi were helping her. Knowing the fact how devastated she was.

And Jimin avoided her at all costs, the only thing that he would say is how it's her fault Namjoon is like this. Jungkook would have to confront Jimin for him to stop. Jungkook didn't really see it as Y/n's fault. And he was so sure it wasn't her fault considering how sweet she's been towards them despite the backlash she was getting from Jimin.

Y/n blankly watched the food sizzle in the pan. The only things that were heard was the sizzle from the pan, and the rain drops dancing on her roof. She moved her wooden spoon to move around the meat. A certain bunny walked to her, leaning his head against her arm. Y/n jumped slightly from the sudden contact, but soon relaxed when she found it was only Jungkook.

"Hey kookie, is something the matter baby?" Y/n asked placing her spoon down and using her fingers to scratch behind his long floppy ears. Jungkook thumped his foot from the euphoric feeling, he shook his head leaning closer towards her hand.

"No Noona. I just wanted to know what your cooking." Jungkook said. Y/n stopped and smiled a little.

"Namjoon's favorite, steak." Y/n muttered before turning back towards the piece of meat that was sizzling on the pan. Jungkook whimpered lightly hearing the wolf's name, and hugged Y/n tightly.

"I miss h-Hyung." The bunny whimpered, hiding his face into her tummy. Y/n squeezed him into a strong embrace, kissing the crown of his head. Her fingers running through his brown locks.

"I know, I do too baby. But he's gonna be okay-"

"No he's not. Stop lying to him." A sharp voice cut her off. Y/n looked up only to meet with a certain fox. His piercing blue eyes burned through her head.

"Jiminie-"

"Don't call me that. And stop lying to Jungkook. Listen Jungkook he's dying and it's all Y/n's fault. Because Y/n is so dense, and now Hyung is suffering from it." Jimin said sharply. Jungkook shook his head now facing the angry fox.

"Hyung would've been really disappointed in you Jimin Hyung. You know how much Hyung loved Noona and how much he loved us. Stop blaming her Hyung." Jungkook said, as usual trying to defend his Noona. Y/n sighed not wanting them to get into another fight.

"Jungkook, baby just let it go. And don't say such things baby. And Jimin, please don't fight with Jungkook." Y/n said softly before turning her attention towards the sizzling meat. Jungkook still had his arms wrapped her, and refused to let go. Jimin merely snort and walked away towards Namjoon's room.

Y/n'a phone suddenly buzzed causing her to freeze her movements. Her eyes blankly stared at the bright screen. Jungkook watched her before nudging his head against her tummy trying to signal her.