《 One Step at a Time 》

In any normal days, Yoshi would have never agreed to be carried around, even if it was a Fireman's carry, let alone now when he was actually being held up like a princess by his cousin.

Technically speaking, he would have squirmed away, ashamed of the assault, but he was hopeless. His whole body hurts too much for him to care. Breathing has become a chore, yet he wonders why is he the only one suffers and not Tsuna?

Granted, he is glad that his counterpart is out of harm— saved from the fact that he too, began to fades from insight. At least he didn't seem to be in pain of sort.

All the meanwhile he silently wonders if Tsunayoshi is alright. He faintly heard the news about him, and he doesn't like just how the timing of him getting sick and their owner's worsening conditions fits all too well. Clearly, he is the reason why Tsunayoshi's body's failing on him.

The two were already too attached with the sky. And it's no longer a new discovery that something bad would likely to happen if, by any chance, the three of them are to be separated.

Tsunayoshi, of course, know this fact better than anyone. So personally, Yoshi find it ridiculous and maliciously foolish for him to let both of them out, just so that the eldest among the three can sort his feelings about his past.

Unsurprisingly noble of him, but nevertheless, foolish.

Anyhow, his hearing was smothered into sluggish mumbles as the only thing that he could make out is, "...it doesn't work..."

Fatigue began to consume his senses. Still, he fought the temptation, knowing that losing this battle means the end of three souls including him.

But as the clock goes tick tocks, his eyelids grow heavy and heavier...

He just wish that he bought enough time for his counterpart to actually do something before he ends it for the three of them.

***

Tabolt was rushing— or at least he was told to, as he literally being dragged to the infirmary as soon he took a step at the Vongola manor.

He's been there when the said famiglia was created, and amusedly, this tenth generation is the most intriguing bunches he's seen so far. What he didn't expect, however, is to ever meet the young primo in flesh and bones the moment he arrived his destination.

Old eyes twinkling in interest at the sight of the first generation, the soon to be secondo, and his rain. But his excitement was short-lived as he took notice of their expressions.

Worry...

And over times, he knows for a fact that they are likely to be in a dire situation if not someone important is on the brink of death— his best guess was more towards the latter, seemingly that brunet boy is out of sight.

And honestly, for once he hated it to be right, because Tsunayoshi be looking like he's already dead from his shallow breathing and pale complexion.

In spite of the said brunet, however, he was more shocked to see two people— or, ghosts? He couldn't really tell aside from the fact that they couldn't be 'human' judging by how he can see through them.

But for now, he only has one question to be asked...

"Why did you call me here?" His usual cheeky grin is missing knowing that it's inappropriate at the time.