Speaking Vs Writting

Writting - you can revise and delete if there is a mistake.

Speaking - You cannot change what you have said.

Writing - You can inspire others. You can motivate them with the use of the words and influence them to do the best they can.

Speaking - You can also inspire others to have the courage to speak in front or the other way around. Just always remember that you are there not to impress but to express what you feel. And you have to be true to your words.

Writing - it is a way to express your feelings to someone you love.

Speaking - it is something that you use to tell your love one's how much you love them. And to make them feel that you are sincere.

Writing - you can erase.
Speaking - you cannot erase.

Writing - you can create your ideal friend.
Speaking - you can build relationship. (Such as Friends etc..)

Writing - You can create your world.

Speaking - You can build or destroy your home.

But whatever the method that we use. We must always remember that without WORD it is impossible for us to live.

***
Words can either make or break someone so we must careful to use this.

Mikael ito:

What WORD do I need to know? And How can I assure that this word is trustworthy and true?