Chapter 10

Mason's POV

Definitely not King Brady. This one is polite, kind, and very mature.

I must say, I like them a lot more than anyone in the castle. It will be such a refreshing treat to have people who are respectful.

I can't say the same about my daughter. What has gotten into her? Ever since our guests arrived or learned about the news, she has been a completely different person.

"Wow! It's amazing here!" The sweet girl smiled.

One of the other guards helped me unload the balloon.

"Well follow me, I'll show you your rooms." I said to them.

They followed me as someone lugged their bags behind us.

"Oh my god. What a beautiful view." The girl sighed in happiness, while the boy stared at her.

Oh, I understand. He's admiring her, the look of how effortlessly beautiful a girl. Yeah, this isn't Brady. King Brandy would use some pick up line or do something goofy.

Yet, I miss that. It has been the same without his weird ways, I always thought he had the most potential.

"I'm sorry, I would love to let both of you settle in but the kings wanted to meet you right away." The two nervously glanced at each other.

"Of course. It would be an honor!" The girl hide her nervous attitude with a dazzling white smile.