Chapter 7

"My king! Are you sure?! I mean you haven't seen him in 4 years! That's an extremely long time to remember someone!" My voice and body shakes like an earthquake rumbling in my body, thankfully no one notices.

"Yes, I know my twin. I've known him since birth." The silly king now completely serious.

I would like to say ever since Brady left he changed for the better, but truthfully and sadly he's the same.

"What are we to do my kings?" My daddy's deep voiced in concern, all too familiar.

"I'm not sure but I'm not resting until- oohh chicken wings..." The chubby king got distracted, again. Oh and captain baboon seemed feet deep in bananas.

"Oh wait... As I was saying, I'm not resting till I find him!" Boomer scream with a mouth filled with food.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you to eat with your mouth closed?" The annoying little troll spoke the truth. I will absolutely not believe that the insanely hot, talented, maturely childish, sweet...sigh... wait what was I thinking about?

Oh yeah! Brady cannot be Mitchell Musso, they are basically polar oppisites. Mitchell is a dream and brady is a drag! A nightmare!

"Mason I'm going to find him!" Boomer screeched.

"My king how about invite Mitchell Musso to the island and if it's him then we will know." My daddy tried to calm him down.

"Fine. Send a royal guard." Boomer complied.

Eekkkkk! I finally get to met the beautiful Mitchell Musso.