Triple dates

*Koty-Payge*

It's currently December 26th. The boys decided to have a triple date. Nash and mouse, Shawn, and Hayes, and me and Dillon. We decided to take a picnic. Nash secretly brought a football. We sat in the field in the cold NC winter. I got up and randomly started dancing. I forced Dillon up, and he danced with me.

My brothers laughed at me and I just playfully flipped them off. Nash got the football out of the car. "Teams will be, siblings against their lover." Hayes yelled. "You're going down, Rupp." I smirk as I kiss him before the game starts. "We'll see about that, Grier." He kissed me back harder. So I may be a cheerleader, but I know my ways around a football. I grew up with football. Dad's a coach, Will plays in college, Nash plays, Hayes plays, so I kinda had to learn it.

I actually influence my friends to start playing too. That's how Mouse started, and I even got all of the cheerleaders too. We played for a while then we ended up tackling each other and making out. It ended how our games usually ended. "What did I tell you, Rupp?" I say smirking on too of Dillon. He smiled. "Okay, okay. You're right. You can beat me. I love you Dakota Payge Grier." He kissed me.