*Dylan's POV* part 2 *Coming out*

Jack was feeling tired so I took him back to my house. I knew I'd have to sneak him in because Koty and Nash live next door. I told Jack to be careful. Once we got inside, we went to the kitchen. "Hey Mom, can Jack stay the night? He's tired and It's a bit late to be taking him home." I had pleading eyes. She gave in. We walked up stairs and changed to some basketball shorts. He crawled in bed next to me. I rolled over and kissed his soft lips. "I've missed kissing you" He said kissing me again, while cuddling into my chest. I fell asleep peacefully.

My stupid alarm woke us up at 7:00. We rolled over, and kissed eachother slightly. "Baby, what do you think about coming out?" Jack asked. "Yes, I'd love that but only if you want too." I answer and he nodds. I carried him to the bathroom and sat him on the counter, handing him his tooth brush, and a comb. After using hair spray and hair gel and taking forever to fix his hair, Jack finally got dressed.

"Sometimes I think you love your hair more than me." I joke. "Sometimes..." He jokes back. I playfully hit him. He looked at the time and screamed. "This is what you get for spending almost 30 minutes on your hair, sweetheart." I laugh. We interlocked hands and walked to school today.

People wear staring. Some were smiling and some were disgusted. Today we wore our matching 'LGBT' pride necklaces. "I'm proud of you, man." Carlisle said. That's a first. We said thanks. "Let's get to practice." He suggested. We hear a tiny voice yell from behind us. "Wait, idiots! Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean, you should just leave me behind!" She laughed.

We arrived on the field. "Dauzat, James, Grier, Grier, and Grier, get changed. And Dakota come talk to me first." Coach yelled. We decided this was the perfect time. We kissed right in front of all of the football boys, and Cheerleaders AND Dakota. You should see their faces. "I knew it! I'm happy for y'all." Koty yelled across the field.

Morning Practice was over, and it was second period, Band. Jack had Art. I decided to walk with Koty. She started rambling on about something, I was too busy thinking about well everything. Honestly I wasn't thinking about just one thing.

Class was over, and everything flew by. I didn't eat at lunch, because I was finishing a project. He kissed my cheek and sat down beside me. "Whatcha doing?" He asked sweetly. "Finishing my math project." I groaned. "Ew math." He laughs. "I know you're good at math, just help me." I whine. He smiles and takes a look at my math.

When he explains it, I can understand it perfectly. "It's official. you can make math sexy." I wink. He kissed softly. "You are sexy." He muttered. Em finally sat down. Nash and Hayes sat beside her.

A couple of boys on the team came up to us. "Thanks for giving us the courage to come out." The smile and walk about hand in hand. I was happy to help them, even if I had no idea that I was helping.