𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽𝔂

⋆⋆ ⋆⋆
nothing always stays the same
⋆⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆nothing always stays the same⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆

DULCE CLESETE VALEDEZ was know by just about everyone in town. She was pretty, smart, and so happened to be Jackson Whittmores ex. Let's just say once things between the pair, (or ex-pair) came to an end Dulce, refereed to as Celeste, found out who her true friends were.  As days went on after their breakup Celeste stayed to herself and was isolated. That was freshman year, this is sophomore.

SCOTT MCCALL is your average dorky lacrosse played who craves more. On one night his spaz of a best friend takes him to the woods where half of a body was found. Long story short after being abandoned by his friend in the woods Scott gets bitten by what appears to be a wolf.

STILES STILINSKI is Scott's best friend who is determined to find out what happened to Scott on the night he was bite, but he better hurry because a full moon is coming.

LYDIA MARTIN is your classic mean girl, with a twist. Although she comes off quite dull in the head, she is one of the smartest students at Beacon Hills High School.

ALISON ARGENT is the towns resident new girl and Scott's biggest crush yet. After taking an interest into our puppy eyed Scott, he'll do anything to keep her from knowing the secret.

MARCUS AND ROSALINA VALEDEZ are very overprotective of their daughter. When she was born they saw her as a pure little angle who could do no wrong, perhaps this is the reason they named her Dulce. Marcus was a very religious man, so when he found out he was to have a daughter Dulce would be her name for the great "Dulce Nombre de Maria" – the name of the Virgin Mary.